C6 - PART 47 - THE SPIDER

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 6: The mysterious in the Palace

PART 47 – THE SPIDER

-What a delicious meal! – Tian Liam finished his meal.

-Have some tea! – Hou Lei poured some tea into his cup.

-The food is more delicious when you're here with me.

-Okay, I don't need your honey. – She stood up and collected the dishes.

-Could you stay here with me? I won't do anything.

-I know you won't do any bad things to me, but I have something to do. See you tomorrow.

She brought the tray with her and got out of his room. She walked to the kitchen and gave the tray for the maids to clean up. Then she returned her room, opened the door, she walked in and felt something strange in her room. She realized it coming from her bed.

Hou Lei walked closer to her bed and saw a spider moving around. She looked at it and also realized someone was watching her. She felt that when coming back but she ignored, thinking that was the sentries or the maids. She could feel that man was hiding behind a big tree in the garden, he had to be there for a while, waiting for her to come back.

-So you are the result Liu Han talked about?

She looked at the spider. The man outside was too excited to know if his plan went well. She walked to the window and looked through the paper cover, seeing a man, looking like a sentry, he had to be Liu Han's servant and brought the spider into her room. Hou Lei walked back to the bed and thought, she should not make Liu Han disappointed.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Hon Lei shouted loudly enough for the man to hear. She could feel he was very happy and laughed for the success of his plan. He then moved out of his hiding place and walked out of the entrance, he might run to inform the news to Liu Han.

"My cutie, come here', Hon Lei stretched out her hand. The spider moved onto her hand. She carried it to the table and played with it, she seemed not to be scared about it. She poured some drops of tea on the table and let it drink the tea. The spider moved around on the table, Hou Lei took the box on her bed and put on the table.

"My cutie, get back in here! Look like I should present you to Liu Han! She might love you much! You don't know me, Liu Han, thinking that this spider can bite me and I'll die? So easy, haha!", she laughed, "Let's see who will be the one getting the result you said'".

At that time, in the building of the Minister, Mao Ming informed Liu Han the news he got.

-My Lady, I think she must die now.

-You're sure about that? - Liu Han asked.

-Absolutely! I saw her walking into the room and a moment later, she shouted out with fear. You know, with only a bite, that spider can kill a horse!

-Well done, Xiao Ming, you helped me the best thing ever!

-Serving you is the most honor of my life!

-Okay, I will ask the maid to give you some money, from now on, I can sleep well and eat well, the thorn between me and Tian Liam was gone! – She laughed.

Hou Lei brought the box with the spider and walked out of her room. She looked around for sure there was no one watching her. She walked near to the high wall of the Palace and looked around once again. She jumped and flew to the other side of the wall. She found to the Minister's building as following the sense of Liu Han she felt. The building was very large, she flier over the wall to get in and saw some soldiers walking around. She hid behind a big tree, waited for them to pass. She walked slowly and looked around, finally reached Liu Han's room, she silently opened the door and put the box in the corner near the door, opened the cover of the box. She chanted a spell on the spider for it to follow her instruction.

"My cutie, you only need to make her scared, don't bite her or everyone, my magic can protect you from being killed by people in this building. After tomorrow, you can go to the tree near this building for your new life. Sorry that I can't return you to your homeland."

The spider stayed in the box as her instruction. The morning came and Liu Han woke up, she washed her face and saw the box in the corner of the room. She walked closer to the box and realized that was the box containing the spider Xiao Ming bought for her. The box was empty, she looked around to find the spider, but there was no sign of it.

-Call Xiao Ming to meet me now! - She yelled with the maid.

After a while, Xiao Ming came to Liu Han's room.

-All the maids, get out, I want to talk with him privately! – She said.

-My Lady, you want to see me? – He greeted her.

-Your plan was so good, hah? – She shouted at him. – Why the box contained the spider is here now?

-I... I was very careful when putting the box into her room. After she shouted out, I waited for some more before leaving, it can't be...

-Can't be? So who put this box into my room? Hou Lei?

-Maybe she did that! She wanted to pay back to us.

-Use your brain, please! How she could pass the sentries in our building and put the box here? Or if she could get here, how did nobody know that?

-I'm sorry, my lady, this problem is very hard to answer.

-What problem? – The Minister came in.

-Father/My Minister. – They greeted him.

-I see all your maids are outside, so I know you must have a problem. – The Minister said.

-The problem is... - Liu Han was saying and saw the spider, she shouted and pointed at it with fear. – THAT SPIDER!

The spider moved fast and run across her room.

-What is that? – The Minister asked.

-It was a spider from the North Land, with a bite, it can kill a horse, My Minister. – Xiao Ming replied.

-Why something dangerous like that can be here, in my daughter room?

-I... I... don't know, my Minister. – Xiao Ming ran after the spider, tried to catch it.

Suddenly, the spider jumped on Xiao Ming's clothes.

-Oh, my Lady, please help me! – Xiao Ming yelled.

-Sorry, Xiao Ming, I can't help you! It's too dangerous. – Liu Han replied. – What should we do now, father? Could you do anything to help him?

-I... have no idea! I've not met any situation like this before. – The Minister replied.

The spider moved around on Xiao Ming's clothes and then it jumped onto Liu Han.

-Father, please help me! – She ran around the room.

-My Lady, wait for me, I will find something to get it out of your clothes. – Xiao Ming said.

-Try to save my daughter, Xiao Ming! – The Minister said. – Liu Han, calm down, and stand there, maybe the spider won't bite you when you stop running.

To be continued...