C2 - PART 13 - THE MEETING "BY CHANCE"

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 2: Hou Lei started her plan

PART 13 – THE MEETING "BY CHANCE"

-Ouch. – Hou Lei yelled. – Do you have eyes?

-Who are you? You're so rude. – The man said at the same time with her.

-Your voice is so familiar! – They said at the same time again.

-Hou Lei/Xiao Liam. – They looked at each other!

-How... How... - Tian Liam put his hand on his forehead. – This world is too small, right?

-Me, too. I don't think I would meet you again.

-Is that our fate of love? – He looked closer to her face. – Your face is getting a little bit red.

-What love with you, huh? What are you doing here?

-That should be my question for you, a strange girl.

-Xiao Liam, who you really are? Why you are here, in the Palace?

-Of course, I'm here for... - Tian Liam stopped, he did not want Hou Lei to know he was the Prince too early, he wanted to play more with her.

-For what? It must be a dark secret! – She looked at him suspiciously.

-Okay, just think what you want! How about you, the mysterious lady?

-I think you shouldn't know about that, you will be scared when I tell you.

-Scared? – He laughed loudly. – How could I be scared by a lady like you? Don't tell me that you are the King of Er tribe, if true, I will be scared to die.

 – How could I be scared by a lady like you? Don't tell me that you are the King of Er tribe, if true, I will be scared to die

-Stop bothering me. I have important works to do, I don't have time to have jokes with you. – She prepared to go.

-Wait! Wait! – He held her hand back. – Don't go too fast like that.

-Let me go! Your bastard! – She yelled.

-Shhhhhh... - He raised his hand to cover her mouth. – Whoever you are, I'm sure you don't want anyone to see me and you hugging each other like this.

-Fine! What do you want? – She glanced.

-Simply! Play with me for a while!

-Play with you? Are you a kid? You need a babysitter to take care of?

-Don't be like that? Oh, you don't scare about the soldiers any more? I will call them.

-Let go of me! - She hit his chest. – Do you think any other better work instead of bullying me?

-Bully? – He laughed. – I'm bullying you? Do you remember who slapped me loudly in the midnight? And who asked me to hug her for hiding from the soldiers?