C9 - PART 63 - TIAN LIAM'S DREAM_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 9: The doubt of Tian Liam

PART 63 – TIAN LIAM'S DREAM_3

-It's not important now! – Tian Liam replied. – How do you feel?

-I'm not good now, Tian Liam. – Hou Lei answered with a very weak voice. – I can't stand it anymore, sorry for lying to you and your mother.

-Lie? – He surprised. – What happened? Why "this guy" tied you here? And your body has many wounds and it's bleeding a lot.

-It's my fault, I shouldn't come here, shouldn't marry you, and shouldn't appear in your life.

-Right or wrong is not important anymore. I'll take you down of this pole.

Tian Liam found a knife and cut the rope tying Hou Lei. He helped Hou Lei walked down of the place she had been tied with the pole. She was very weak now, her breath was very slow and heavy.

-Hou Lei, stay with me! – He started to cry.

-Tian Liam, sorry for lying to you! I didn't mean to do that!

- I need to save you first!

-I can't stand it more, Tian Liam, sorry for not telling you the truth about me.

-I'll accept all the truth about you, my cutie wife, please, stay with me! – He could not stop his tears from falling down.

-Live a good life, my husband! – She touched his face and smiled. – I... can't...

-Don't say anything! I'll bring you to the doctors, they can help you!

-I... can't... be... with you... anymore... Please... forgive me...

Then she closed her eyes and her hand dropped down to the ground.

-No... Hou Lei!!! – He yelled in pain and tears. – Stay with me!

"Stay with me, Hou Lei!!!!", Tian Liam called out from the dream into real life. He suddenly woke up with a lot of sweats on his forehead. He looked at the part of the bed next to him and Hou Lei was not there with him.

-Hou Lei! Hou Lei! Where are you? – He looked around.

And he saw her laying on the floor. He ran to her place and helped her up, she was normal but did not reply to his questions. He carried her up by his hands and brought her to the bed, took the blanket to cover her body well. Then he walked to the table and sat on a chair, took a cup of tea. Looking at her laying on the bed, he thought about his dream, what was the meaning of some kinds of dreams like that? Was it a prediction dream? Or it was just what he was scared of most?

The thoughts ran around in his head and made him feel a headache. Another thing, he wondered why she fell down on the floor like that. Many things needed to be revealed, he sat there for a while and decided to go to bed, he could not handle those things now.