C3 - PART 23 - THE MYSTERY OF TIAN LIAM

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 3: Who would be her husband?

PART 23 – THE MYSTERY OF TIAN LIAM

Hou Lei was very worried about him, although it was just a small wound. She wanted to use her knowledge about medicines and used some herbs in the kitchen to help him, but she did not want to take more attraction. She smelled the blood of Tian Liam, and recognized the strange, his blood contained much power than other people. She looked more careful on his bleeding wound, it did not look alike any wound she met before. He seemed to have some special power, too, she thought. The doctor of the royal family came, he helped Tian Liam bandage. Tian Liam's eyes still could not get away of Hou Lei. She realized that and prepared to go, but she thought she should stay, he got hurt because of her. After the doctor had gone, Hou Lei and Tian Liam came back to her room.

-I think my brother meant to do that. He knew you were in the kitchen and came there. But I was his hindrance. – Tian Liam said.

-Are you okay? – She asked. – Even though what happens, he's still your brother. Don't get angry with him like that!

-I know, but I don't think he will leave you alone. He thinks that he loves you much, and he wants to possess you, as a victory award.

-I won't let that happen. – She comforted him.

-What did you say? – He paused. – "won't let that happen"? So you mean you won't try to marry the Crown Prince anymore?

-It's not your business. – She saw his sparkly eyes.

-Hou Lei, I know that there will be a day, you accept me.

-Don't be happy like that, I don't mention that I will marry you! Okay?

-Don't deny it, I promise to be a good husband.

-I don't promise anything and don't believe in anyone's promises. They are just the words, I need to see the works done.

-I will prove it to you.

He came closer and hugged her. She suddenly felt the warmness as she had used to feel in the small town they first met near the West Land. She just felt peaceful with his hug and did not want to think about anything or anyone. Unsparingly, she pushed him away.

-Don't be too intimate like that. Or your soulmate will do some bad things to me!

-I won't let her do that. One day, she will realize what relationship between her and me. It's not love, but with you, it's my first love!

-First love? – She laughed. – How can I believe that, Tian Liam?

-Well, it's up to you, but this is the first time I have much emotional in a lady like that. I haven't many feelings for a woman, except my mother.

-Okay, my little Prince, loving me is not easy work, you're sure you can do that? Or you will give up very early? You've known I'm not a nice and weak Princess as others you used to know.

-Of course, I know and that makes you so different, like a mysterious treasure for every man meets you wanting to explore.

-Sorry, but I don't eat much sugar, don't put too much honey into your words, it does not look like the Third Prince I've known. It also makes me feel not comfortable.

-I don't lie, it's the truth, about your special characteristics, maybe my brother doesn't meet the Hou Lei I used to meet at the small town near West Land, the Hou Lei used to slap me loudly and the Hou Lei used to hug me so hard to avoid the soldiers.