C7 - PART 52 - THE TRIP TO THE COUNTRYSIDE_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 7: The trip to the countryside

PART 52 - THE TRIP TO THE COUNTRYSIDE_2

Tian Liam and Hou Lei said goodbye to the Emperor and left.

-Do you feel excited about this trip? - He asked.

-Well, we go there to do our duty, not a vacation, my Prince. – She answered.

-I know, I'm excited about going there with you.

-Oh, that's it. Our meetings with each other in this palace aren't enough for you?

-Of course not. – He looked serious. – I want to be with you all the time.

-Okay. – She stepped backward. – I don't want you to break our contract.

-I know you can do all the things you say, Hou Lei. I won't be too stupid to do something like that makes you leave me. It's not easy like that!

-Better you should know that. Now prepare yourself for the trip, I won't prepare clothes for you!

-Yes, my cute wife! – He smiled and left.

The Crown Prince was hiding behind an entrance near their place add listening to their conversation. He was planning something in his mind with a devilish smile.

The next day, I hey prepared some of their clothes for a ten days trip. The Emperor commanded a group of soldiers leading by the Soldier General, Mr. Hu, to go to the South with Tian Liam and Hou Lei. They met the Queen before leaving.

-My Queen! – They greeted her.

-Tian Liam, you must take care of Hou Lei well. – The Queen said. – She, anyway, is a Princess, doesn't need to do heavy works.

-I know, Mother. – He answered. – I will look after my wife well.

-Hou Lei, help me to care about Tian Liam, he always wants to help people much and doesn't care about his health. Hope you two won't get sick there, the weather in the South now isn't good, rainy and cold. Bring with you these! – The Queen raised her hand and the maid brought a tray with some coats into the room.

-We have prepared for ourselves, Mother! – Hou Lei refused to receive.

-Thank you, Mother! – He said. – Hou Lei, don't waste our mother goodness.

-Okay, you should go soon, it takes more than a day to get there. – The Queen said.

-Thank you, goodbye mother! – They said and left.

They got into a horse wagon rode by the General Soldier. Tian Liam sat right next to Hou Lei in the wagon, he looked at her belongings.

-You bring only some dresses? – He asked.

-Yup, this is not a vacation trip, I think I don't need the luxurious dresses there.

-Why not? You just need to stand at the entrance of the food warehouse and command the soldiers to do the other works. You should dress well, if not, people will say that I don't take care of you or I treat you badly, let you wear simple dresses.

-Okay, my Prince, we're going to the South where have suffered to typhoon, not a beautiful place, people at there need our help, not our fashion walk.

-That's my cute wife! Actually, I just want to know your idea about this trip, I have gone to some trips Like this with different ladies from the bureaucrats' families, they always wanted to wear beautiful dresses and asked others to do everything.