C17 - PART 117 - THE MISUNDERSTANDING_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 117 – THE MISUNDERSTANDING_3

-Ah Jiang, dance with this to help them open their stupid mind. – The Queen said and gave the sparkling silk to Ah Jiang.

Ah Jiang took the silk and made some moves with her hands, she danced a little bit making the maids and the soldiers surprised.

-Is this what you saw at Princess Hou Lei's room? – Tian Liang asked.

-Yup, look like the thing Princess Hou Lei did. – A maid said.

-So that's clear. Each person here needs to apologize to Princess Hou Lei after she gets her health back. I don't want to punish all of you for a mistake like this. – The Queen said.

-Thank you, my Queen! – The maids and the soldiers said.

As no one noticed, Tian Liam lightly walked out of the crowd.

-What are you going, Wang Tian Liam? – The Queen asked loudly.

-I think I should go to ask the doctor to check Hou Lei's health. – He answered.

-Well, what a good husband? Looking at his wife be punished and now wanting to ask the doctor to check for her? – The Queen laughed. – Don't need to bother you, I've asked the doctor to come with me here. Stand there and wait for me, if my daughter-in-law has any bad thing, you will know the result.

-Mother, it's a mistake, you said that with the maids and the soldiers. – He said.

-Yup, but only for them, not for you! – The Queen continued

-Yup, but only for them, not for you! – The Queen continued. – Ah Jiang, call the doctor to check for Princess Hou Lei!

Tian Liang had prepared a flexible bed to bring there and put Hou Lei on the bed. The doctor checked pulses and the wounds on her body.

-Don't need to worry much, my Queen! – The doctor said. – The princess is exhausted for being tied with the rope for a long time. And she lost some blood from the wounds. However, if she can be taken care of well, after some days, her health will be normal.

-Okay, thank you! – The Queen said. – Do we need any special concerns when taking care of her?

-Well, don't need to worry much, as I said. I will list some medicines for her, just let her get them at the right time and let her eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, they will help to balance her blood system. One more thing, she's just got a miserable memory, so all of you need to make her have a peaceful environment and help her mind rest. – The doctor explained.

-Well, listen to what the doctor said? – The Queen asked.

-Yes, my Queen. We will take care of Princess Hou Lei well! – The maids said.