C11 - PART 80 - THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 11: The Second Prince appeared

PART 80 – THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION

A day later, Liu Han got into a horse wagon with the maps from Xiao Ming. She came to the store of Er Wang. The Minister wanted to check the maps to have a protection plan for the bureaucrats in the in-coming party of the royal family. He looked for the maps in the reading room, but he could not find them. He called all the maids and the soldiers to his room and asked them if they saw anyone had taken the maps from his reading room. No one dared to say that Xiao Ming and Liu Han. The Minister was very angry.

-I will punish very heavily the one who took the maps from my reading room!

Xiao Ming listened to the sentence with a scare, but he knew that now Liu Han had brought the maps to the place she wanted and no one would know about that.

-Oh, my Lady, you're back earlier than I think. – Er Wang greeted Liu Han.

-I must take action as fast as I can. – Liu Han replied. – You know, I can't stand that to see Hou Lei and Tian Liam are together every days.

 – You know, I can't stand that to see Hou Lei and Tian Liam are together every days

-I know that feeling, me the same. But we need time, and the one we want will be ours.

-I hope that your plan will go well! My father must be very angry now, I stole the maps from him for you. So, you must win the game!

-Absolutely, my Lady! I won't make you disappointed.

-I need to go back to my home, or my father will think that I stole the maps.

-Goodbye, my Lady, I will let you know if I start my plan.

From the trip of Tian Liam and Hou Lei to the South Province to help poor people suffered the strong storm, the fame of the couple was known by almost the people in Main Land. That made the Emperor and the Queen satisfied with what Hou Lei was showing. They even praised Hou Lei much in the meetings with the bureaucrats. And the Queen seemed to be very happy with the choice to let Hou Lei get married to Tian Liam, instead of the Crown Prince, Tian Leong. Day by day, Tian Leong could not forget about Hou Lei, from the first time he met her or the things she did in the palace, everything about her seemed to be a star in his eyes. Although he had tried many ways to take over her from Tian Liam, he failed from this to that time. Even he had tried to kill his brother, he could not have Hou Lei. The desire of having her beside him was bigger day after day. He would give a glance at her every time he could, despite the presence of the Emperor, the Queen, Tian Liam or the bureaucrats. He just did not care about them, there was only Hou Lei in his eyes.

After many days of missing Hou Lei, Tian Leong decided to have a painter to help him draw a picture of her. The man was sent to meet Hou Lei as Tian Leong wanted to present her the talented painter.