2.✔️

Jungkook woke up to Taehyung, banging on his door.

"What the fuck." Was the words falling out of Jungkook's mouth when he finally opened his door. "What makes you think that it's okay to wake me up so fucking early?" Jungkook hissed.

"Dude, it's literally 2pm." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Who fucking cares." He went to smack the door, but was stopped by Taehyung's foot.

"What?!" Jungkook hissed and stood on Taehyung's foot, getting really annoyed.

Taehyung didn't react. "HyunA is calling for all of us, she seemed pretty pissed."

Jungkook sighed and got off of Taehyung's foot, smacking the door in his face and opening it two minutes later.

"Let's go, bitch." Jungkook said and walked right past Taehyung, purposely stepping on his foot again.

They all gathered in the living room as HyunA paced around, rubbing her face as her boyfriend, Hyojong, watched her with concerned eyes.

"What happened?" Jimin finally spoke up and HyunA stopped in her tracks.

"Do you want to know what happened?!" She screamed, none of them having ever seen her this furious, not even Hyojong.

"One of our weakest people got caught yesterday evening and I know, that if we don't get that little shit out, she's going to spill all of it!"

"Oh shit." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Well what are we waiting for then?" Namjoon asked and stood up.

"A fucking plan!" Hyojong yelled at him, making him sit back down and cover his own mouth.

"We are going to get Woosung and we're going to save this girl." HyunA said as she tried to calm herself down and when it didn't work, she went to Hyojong for a hug, which she got.

Taehyung leaned over to Jungkook. "Who's Woosung?"

"He's kind of like our other leader, he always knows what to do and he's great at advice." Jungkook explained helpfully.

"And tattoos." Jimin chipped in, lifting up his shirt to show the word 'Nevermind' tattooed on his ribcage.

"He made that?" Jin asked, having been listening in on their conversation, all of them were.

Jimin nodded, grinning as he let go of his shirt, hiding away his aesthetic tattoo.

"Cool, maybe I should get a tattoo." Yoongi spoke, nodding his head, being the one who liked the tattoo the most.

"Yeah, write my name on your skin permanently." Hoseok said and swung an arm around Yoongi's shoulders.

Yoongi glared at Hoseok. "Why the fuck would I get a tattoo of your name?" Hoseok shrugged and removed his arm, looking to the ground.

Jin gasped. "We should get matching tattoos."

"Or you guys could listen to our plan." Hyojong interrupted and everyone quieted down.

HyunA started pacing around again. "I think I have a plan, it only involves three people."

Everyone nodded, excited to hear the plan she had in mind, she after all, was their leader for a reason.

"So I need Yoongi to be lifted down in a robe and pull her with him out and I need two really strong people to pull them up." HyunA informed

"Why only two?" Hoseok asked confused.

"Because if there's more than four people, the whole ventilation system will collapse." HyunA explained, having thought everything through.

"But what do we need Woosung for?" Taehyung questioned, raising a hand in the air as his mouth hung agape, everyone facepalmed at how blank he looked.

"He's getting the gadgets, if we ever need gadgets or anything like that, we call my brother." HyunA replied, smirking.

Taehyung again leaned over to Jungkook. "Who's her brother?"

"Oh for fucks sake Taehyung! It's Woosung!" Jungkook exclaimed annoyed, but still finding the whole situation kind of funny.