4.✔️

"Are you ready?!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly as he swung the door to Jungkook's room open, not even knocking.

Jungkook groaned loudly, he was sitting at his desk, clearly doing some kind of work on his computer. "What the fuck do you want, Kim?" He questioned annoyed.

"I mean most of the time I just want sex, but right now I wanted to go get a tattoo." Taehyung replied as if Jungkook just asked him about the weather.

Jungkook scrunched up his nose. "You disgust me."

"What? You've got a lot of tattoos yourself, not to mention the fact that you said yourself that you wanted more."

"Not that!" Jungkook exclaimed and threw a book that was just lying around on his desk, at the boy who had crashed into his room.

"Well what is it then?" Taehyung asked, having avoided the book with a smirk.

"I can't believe that you just told me about your sex life." Jungkook groaned and hid his face in his hands.

"What sex life? I don't have one." Taehyung shrugged.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Jungkook asked, annoyed and confused.

"That I haven't had sex since my last relationship and that's like two years ago, your boy is horny." Taehyung explained as he pressed a hand to his heart.

"Okay, I'd happily fuck the shit out of you but let's go get tattoos first." Jungkook spoke as he stood up, grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulling him with him out of his room.

They decided to just walk to the tattoo artist since it laid further down the block.

"Is Woosung working there right now?" Taehyung asked curiously as he walked besides Jungkook.

"Yeah, we all know the times, so we can get a tattoo for less money than usual." Jungkook explained.

"Wow." Taehyung said amazed. "I have a lot to learn."

Jungkook nodded as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist. "Come on." He pulled Taehyung with him into the small black tattoo artists shop.

"I'm going to get a unicorn." Taehyung started.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and stared at Tarhyung in disbelief. "You're kidding, right?"

"Don't worry, it's going to be small and not have any colors." Taehyung explained.

"Well, I'm getting my favorite weapon tattooed." Jungkook told as he nodded.

"Hot." Taehyung commented.

Woosung noticed them and walked up to them, having just finished a costumer.

"Hello Jungkook, Taehyung." Woosung greeted with a pretty smile on his face. "What can I help you two with."

"I want a unicorn." Taehyung said.

"I want a weapon." Jungkook said.

Woosung chuckled. "I really hope you two crazy boys are talking about tattoos."

"Oh yeah, we are." Taehyung told and nodded his head as he grinned. Jungkook shook his head at the boy as he facepalmed.

"Well, go on over here and I'll try to draw what you two want separately." Woosung told and they followed with him, to a small table with four chairs.

They all sat down, leaving one of the chairs empty.

Woosung started drawing as they explained and when he was done, they both approved.

They got the tattoos done, they squeezed each other's hands as Woosung did Taehyung and someone named Dojoon did Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook both gasped as they saw their tattoos for the first time.

"Woosung." Jungkook called in a panic.

Woosung came to them, having actually finished with them. "What's wrong?" Woosung asked.

"You switched the tattoos." Jungkook stated. "You gave me the unicorn, when I was supposed to have the weapon."

Woosung snickered to himself, he didn't really care since he was their boss. "Well, I hope you two start dating at some point." He then left the two standing, open mouths and staring at each other.

"Shit." They said in unison.