25.✔️

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as the first thing when he entered the living room.

Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin was the only others in the living room.

"Well, hello to you too." Jimin huffed, making Taehyung snicker a bit.

"Sorry Chim." Taehyung apologized and sat down on the huge couch, between Jimin and Jin, Yoongi was laying on the floor with a big pillow and a blanket and Namjoon was sitting in the arm chair, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin on the couch.

"I understand, Taehyung, you like him." Jimin assured and patted Taehyung's back.

Taehyung gasped and looked around at all of them, no one looked surprised nor shocked. "Am I that obvious?" He asked, wide eyed.

The others snickered. "Yes, but it's okay, we're happy for you." Jin assured.

"I actually don't really care, you two act like a couple anyways." Yoongi corrected from the floor and Hoseok kicked him, very carefully in the side.

"Yah! Be nice!" Hoseok exclaimed, resulting in Yoongi grabbing his leg and pulling him down from the couch, Hoseok screaming loudly as he did so, everyone laughed at the sight in front of them.

Yoongi didn't seem faced at all and just pulled Hoseok to cuddle with him, discarding his pillow.

"So do they like have a thing now or?" Taehyung questioned Jimin, whispering in his ear.

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know, but me and Joy sure does."

"What?! Why haven't you told me?" Taehyung yelled.

Jimin laughed, showing off his pearly white teeth and his eyes crinkling cutely. "Because you're too busy with Jungkook, but it's totally fine, I can tell you really like him."

Taehyung sighed loudly. "I don't even know what I feel for him." Taehyung scratched his nape.

"I think you should go for it, you clearly do feel at least something for him." Namjoon said from his comfortable seating in the armchair.

"Wise words." Jin commented as he nodded his handsome head.

"The Golden boy is back!" Jungkook yelled loudly as he ran through the front door, Joy holding it open for him as she laughed her ass off.

"See that's your future boyfriend right there," Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear as Jungkook ran around in the living room like an anime character.

Taehyung sighed as he stared at the younger boy, he was definitely whipped for Jeon Jungkook.

"Joy." Jin called and the said girl joined him on the couch as she let out a small hum. "Is Jungkook high?" Jin questioned and Joy immediately started snickering.

"Maybe." Joy replied and everyone stared at the youngest.

"He looks drunk too." Namjoon stated. "What did you two crackheads do?"

"I just showed him how it's like to go to a hardcore club, he's probably going to be really weird tomorrow." Joy explained.

Taehyung shook his head, not taking his eyes off of Jungkook. "I'm going to take the bunny to bed." Taehyung told.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called and the said boy immediately looked at him. "Want to go to my room and cuddle?" Taehyung questioned.

Jungkook nodded and charged up the stairs to Taehyung's room, nearly falling multiple times.

"How did you even fall for that?" Yoongi questioned from the floor with a weirded out look on his face.

"I honestly don't know, but now I've fallen and I can't get up." Taehyung replied as he got up from the couch.

"Go get him tiger!" Joy yelled after Taehyung as he walked up the stairs.

"Hey Kook." Taehyung said as he walked into his room, seeing Jungkook now in his bed, all cute and ready to be cuddled the shit out of.

Jungkook sighed in content when he placed his face against Taehyung's shoulder and inhaled his familiar scent, resting a hand on Taehyung's chest and the other under his own head.

"I love you, Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung froze.

"What?" Taehyung questioned, his body now stiff, but it was too late, Jungkook had already fallen asleep.