13.✔️

"Taehyung." HyunA called and the boy dreaded having to hear HyunA yell at him, he knew she would probably yell at him.

He entered HyunA's office with her and they sat down, it wasn't really an office, more like the place where they all made plans for when they went stealing, unless they went to the living room instead.

"It's not my fault!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly, when HyunA had been staring at him with a judging look in her eyes for awhile.

"So it's Joy's fault?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow, intimidating him a bit.

"Of course not! I just thought she looked at me as a friend or maybe an older brother, I didn't know she was catching feelings. If I had known, I would've backed away." Taehyung explained and HyunA stood up with a sigh, she knew it wasn't really anyone's fault.

"I'm glad you didn't do it on purpose, because that's exactly what Jungkook used to do and we don't really need a Jungkook2.0." HyunA spoke as she walked around the room, a little frustrated.

"What?" Taehyung questioned in confusion.

HyunA snickered a bit. "He used to lead people on and then just leave them in the dirt, he only stopped when someone did that to him." She explained.

Taehyung gasped. "Who did that?"

"I did, I'm not sure if he was ever in love with me, but he stopped doing it to others." Taehyung slowly nodded.

"Anyways, Joy wanted to talk to you, she's in her room and being very emotional." HyunA spoke and ruffled his hair before he left.

"Get out!" Joy yelled loudly when Taehyung entered her room, after knocking and hearing Joy tell him to fuck off no matter who he was, because he didn't tell her it was him.

Taehyung raised his hands in the air. "I thought you wanted to talk."

Joy sighed and sat up in her bed, Taehyung could tell she had been crying and he felt so bad about it. Taehyung sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Are you sure you don't love someone else?" Joy asked with a small voice.

"I don't know anything right now, I just want my best friend to come back." Taehyung spoke.

"Jungkook?" She questioned with a sad look in her eyes.

Taehyung laughed. "You two are my best friends, but I did mean you."

Joy slowly nodded and crawled closer to Taehyung to lean her head on his shoulder.

"I've been crying enough now, I think it's time to move on." Joy stated.

"Does that mean I have my best friend back?" Taehyung questioned with a huge grin on his face as he looked down at her.

Joy smiled and nodded. "That's amazing!" Taehyung exclaimed and shook her by moving his arm and shoulder around, making her laugh a bit.

"I'm going to go and then you're going to take a shower, you stink." Taehyung told and quickly left the room, before Joy could hit him with a pillow.

"How'd it go?" Jungkook asked as soon as Taehyung closed the door behind him, having seemingly waited for him.

"I think we're friends again." Taehyung told as he let a small smile form on his lips, he hadn't intended to hurt anyone.

"Amazing." Jungkook told as he laid his arm across Taehyung's shoulders, while they walked into the living room, both wanting to just relax and watch some random television.