38.✔️

"Jeon Jungkook! I'm going to kill you if you shoot me!" Taehyung yelled throughout the living room.

Jungkook snickered to himself as he shot Taehyung in the video game they were playing.

"Oh, you little shit!" Taehyung yelled and threw himself at Jungkook, the two now laying down on the floor that they both had been sitting on two seconds ago.

"Calm down, Tae, it's just a game." Jungkook told as Taehyung straddled him, pouting angrily.

"Oh really? It's just a game?" Taehyung questioned, leaning his face closer to Jungkook's as Jungkook slowly nodded. "Because I don't think it's just a game, Daddy."

Jungkook groaned at that word. "Fuck, that was so hot." He commented as Taehyung slowly got off of him and crawled up to sit on the couch, Jungkook joining him.

"You're a bitch." Taehyung pouted, making Jungkook laugh and bring Taehyung into a hug.

Jungkook placed his lips against Taehyung's and murmured. "I love you too, Tae."

"I don't want to play with you anymore, I keep loosing." Taehyung sighed, whining annoyed and then staring at his nails.

"I know, I'm great. Let's just watch some cartoons, you choose." Jungkook grinned, showing off his cute bunny teeth.

Taehyung stared at him, looking like a confused bean, but quickly turning on the tv and going on to find some weird Korean cartoon.

They sat in each their end of the smallest couch in the living room, their legs laying alongside each other and sitting in each their corner of the couch.

"I know that we joke around a lot and stuff sometimes, but I hope you do know that I really love you." Jungkook suddenly spoke after catching glimpses of the boy on the other end of the couch, continuously.

Taehyung grinned happily and crawled over in Jungkook's end of the couch, laying down on top of Jungkook's legs and placing his head near the area of Jungkook's belly button.

"You're an asshole but sometimes you just let out these soft moments, I love it and I love you." Taehyung mumbled against Jungkook's stomach.

Jungkook laughed and placed a hand on top of Taehyung's head, caressing his thumb against the smooth hair on top of his head.

"What are you two up to?" HyunA's voice sounded through their ears as she fell down in the armchair besides the couch they were laying on, she seemed oddly calm.

"Cuddling." Taehyung replied sleepily, smiling drowsily.

HyunA chuckled and nodded. "I can see that." She averted her eyes to Jungkook, who then spoke. "Why are you so calm? Are you high or something?"

She giggled. "Is it that obvious." She then stared at the ceiling. "I just smoked a bit of weed, just to loosen up."

Jungkook slowly nodded and watched as she left, still staring at the ceiling, seemingly following a line in the ceiling.

Jungkook then looked back down at Taehyung, finding him to be looking right back up at him. "Hi." He whispered.

"Hi, daddy." Taehyung responded playfully, his voice deeper than usually because of the tiredness and his eyes a bit droopy, the sleep ready to take over his whole body.