33.✔️

"Tell me why we're doing this again." Jungkook ordered tiredly.

HyunA was already in a bad mood and when Jungkook had asked the same question for the fifth time, she snapped. "We were born alone and we're going to die alone, so we might as well take as much as we can along the way!"

They all stared at her with open mouths and Hyojong had to pull her into his lap to make her calm down, she was so angry and no one really wanted to know why.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung moved his seat from across Jungkook to sit besides him instead, taking his hand in his.

"Yeah, just a little surprised." He replied, squeezing Taehyung's hand in his.

"Okay, listen up, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok is going to go in and steal everything they can and Jimin, Joy and Yoongi is going to distract all of the house owners, while I, Namjoon, HyunA, Jin and Hyojong stay here and help you from here." Woosung explained as everyone got ready for this mission.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook yelled as they got out of the van, both Hoseok and Taehyung hitting his shoulder to make him shut up.

The three of them got into the house from the backdoor, which was conveniently open, as Joy, Jimin and Yoongi all distracted the house owners in each their own way.

"Who's there?" They all three looked in the direction of the voice and saw a very old lady.

"No one." Taehyung stupidly replied, earning a slap on his arm from Jungkook. "Ow." He whined.

"I'm calling the police." The old lady stated, they could tell she couldn't see vey well by the way that she was looking right past them.

"We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" Hoseok yelled, pacing around the room in a panic.

"No, lets take what we can and get out of here, I'll inform HyunA and the others." Jungkook ordered and the two others nodded, immediately doing as told as Jungkook told the others by their situation and received orders.

"Guys, we should just get out of here." Jungkook told and they quickly left the household.

Soon, they were all in the van, HyunA talking about how some of them had failed to notice the old lady, who would probably just be deemed as crazy and old.

"Well, that was shitty." Taehyung sighed, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"At least we didn't get caught." Jungkook mumbled.

"I feel sorry for the old lady, I'm sure she's a nice person." Taehyung pouted, making Jungkook laugh to himself.

"We were about to rob her." Jungkook stated, placing an arm around Taehyung's shoulders.

"Yeah, that's not right either, but it's something I've grown up with and just had to do." Jungkook hummed and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"It doesn't make you a bad person and even if it did, I'd still think you were amazing." Taehyung giggled cutely.

"Are you two idiots even listening?" They both looked to their side and saw Joy staring at them with an expecting look, her eyebrows raised.

They both shrugged and got quiet, finally deciding to listen to whatever we're being said.