17.✔️

"Oh there you two are!" Jin exclaimed. "I've been looking for you, Taehyung and then you're just in Jungkook's room." Jin sighed and shook his head.

"Is he awake?" Jin questioned.

Taehyung shook his head and held himself up by his elbows. "No."

Jungkook let out a small grunt and then pulled Taehyung closer by the waist.

"Did you need anything?" Taehyung questioned, now the little spoon and being held tightly.

"Yeah, HyunA has a place for us to rob, but we can do it without you two if-"

"No no." Taehyung interrupted. "I'll wake this sleepyhead up and we'll be there in a second." Jin nodded and left.

Taehyung turned around in Jungkook's embrace. "Kook." Taehyung called out.

Jungkook just grumbled and pulled Taehyung closer, Taehyung sighed and nuzzled his face in Jungkook's neck. "You have to wake up now."

"Aw! I'm awake! I'm awake!" Jungkook yelled out when Taehyung bit down on his neck without warning.

"Fuck Taehyung." Jungkook cursed. "That was hot." Taehyung laughed and with much trouble, freed himself from Jungkook's tight hold.

"Come on, we have a mission." Taehyung told and Jungkook followed with him downstairs.

They joined the others and HyunA explained to them, that they would stay in the car with Jimin and Namjoon, while the others went into different stores and stole different kinds of things.

They all got into the car soon after, getting properly dressed before, of course.

As soon as HyunA and the others left the car and Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon had put on their earpieces to hear the others and was looking at maps over the different places the others went into, Jimin spoke up.

"Look, Namjoo-" Jimin started with a small voice.

"I don't want to hear it!" Namjoon snapped.

Taehyung and Jungkook quickly moved to the back of the van, not wanting to get involved.

"Do you think we'll get caught because of them?" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear as he sat against him.

Jungkook shook his head. "They're not that dumb." Taehyung slowly nodded as he glanced at the two.

"Taehyung!" A voice sounded through Taehyung's earpiece.

"What's up, Yoongi?" Taehyung sat up straight and waited for Yoongi to ask for any help.

"Do I need to turn right or left here, I'm 10 meters in." Yoongi explained.

Taehyung quickly looked to the map of the store Yoongi was in. "Left, if you turn right, you'll go directly into security." Taehyung explained.

"Thanks man." Yoongi thanked.

"No one needs my help, I guess HyunA learned the map by mind, she always does that." Jungkook spoke and fiddled with his fingers as he looked down.

"Do you still like her?" Taehyung questioned and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook snickered. "No."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung tilted his head and made his eyes slightly bigger as his mouth formed an 'o'.

"Yes, I'm sure Tae." Jungkook replied as he patted Taehyung's hair.

"Good." Taehyung mumbled as he laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder and grabbed Jungkook's arm to hug it.

"Why is that good?" Jungkook questioned with a frown and a small spark of hope.

"Because I think Hyojong wants to propose." Taehyung explained and hugged Jungkook's arm tighter, as he nuzzled his face in Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook felt his stomach drop a bit, that wasn't at all what he had wanted Taehyung to say.