5.✔️

Jimin and Hoseok sat, gaping as they saw Taehyung's and Jungkook's new tattoos and were told that Woosung accidentally switched them.

"Babe close your mouth, you're catching flies." Namjoon told Jimin as he walked past him, Jimin ignored his boyfriend.

"And you're not even mad?" Jimin asked shocked.

Taehyung shrugged. "I actually kind of like it."

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm going to fuck you up. I have a fucking unicorn on my stomach.

Taehyung chuckled and lifted up Jungkook's shirt, earning a sigh from the said boy. "I think it looks great! And it not even that big!" He exclaimed.

Jungkook shook his head and pulled his shirt down again. "You at least have a cool one."

"What do you mean?! The unicorn is cool too!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Hoseok and Jimin made eye contact and slowly backed away from the scene.

"Maybe on you, but on me it just looks weird." Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"Why do you think that?" Taehyung asked and frowned.

Jungkook sighed again and walked closer to Taehyung, pinning him against the kitchen counter, catching him off guard when he realized he was trapped in a corner.

Jungkook lifted up Taehyung's shirt as he glared at him. "You have the tattoo I've always wanted."

Taehyung shivered."Well, it's not my fault!"

Jungkook licked the inside of his cheek. "Do you know the meaning of this tattoo?"

Taehyung slowly shook his head and Jungkook sighed for the nth time and to Taehyung's surprise, leaned his head against his.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, a little confused and taken aback.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him with him into his room.

"Sit down." Jungkook told Taehyung and he sat down on Jungkook's office chair, staring up at Jungkook, that was standing in front of him. "It's not just a sword." Jungkook told.

Taehyung tilted his head and then lifted up his shirt, showing the tattoo of a weird looking sword on his left ribcage.

Jungkook took a step closer to Taehyung and traced the lines of the sword, making Taehyung shiver by the warm touch as he looked up at Jungkook with big questioning eyes.

"What is it?" Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook removed his hand and pulled down Taehyung's shirt. "It's a satanic symbol."

Taehyung wasn't shocked, he just stared at Jungkook for a while before speaking up. "The unicorn isn't just a unicorn either."

"Really?" Jungkook questioned, unimpressed.

Taehyung sighed and pulled Jungkook closer by the shirt, then lifting it up and showing the unicorn on Jungkook's left ribcage.

"It's the unicorn of dreams." Taehyung stated.

"And?" Jungkook questioned with a raised eyebrow, looking down at the tattoo as Taehyung stared at it as well.

Taehyung chuckled. "I used to have nightmares when I was younger and I still do sometimes."

Taehyung traced the tattoo, feeling Jungkook shiver under the touch. "And this is me getting over it."

"Well I wanted the satanic symbol, because my brother died in some kind of satanic cult and was killed by this kind of sword." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung made a shocked face expression. "I don't want to talk about it." Jungkook stated.

"Now I want to keep the tattoo even more." Taehyung told and grinned a bit at Jungkook, as he took his hand in his.

"I'll keep your stupid unicorn too." Jungkook tried to sound uninterested, but couldn't help but grin back at Taehyung.

"Are we friends now?" Taehyung asked, a little unsure.

Jungkook nodded and ruffled Taehyung's soft and fluffy locks. "Friends."