24.✔️

"Jungkook! Give it back! I know you have it!" Taehyung whined loudly as he followed closely behind the boy.

"I don't have it." Jungkook told and huffed.

"Jungkook! Give it back!" Taehyung whined and hugged Jungkook from behind, so he couldn't leave.

"Stop acting like a baby, I didn't take your stupid teddy bear." Jungkook groaned and walked into the living room, ignoring the Taehyung who was now clinging on to one of his legs, his own legs wrapped around it as well.

"It's not just a teddy!" Taehyung whined.

"What? Does it go with the unicorn tattoo on my left ribcage?" Jungkook asked sarcastically as he looked down at Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't want to admit it but Taehyung looked like the cutest little thing as he clung on to his leg like that.

"Then what is it?" Jungkook asked annoyed and with much difficulty, got Taehyung to let go of his leg, so he could sit down on the floor besides Taehyung.

"It's a teddy bear but it's also a bag, there's stuff inside of it, important stuff." Taehyung explained with a pout.

"Really?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

In all honesty, Jungkook did take Taehyung's teddy bear, but only because it smelled like Taehyung, he knew he was completely whipped for the boy and he was okay with that.

"Okay, Taehyung, I did take it but it was only becau-" Jungkook stopped himself, there was no way he could tell Taehyung the truth.

"Because of what?" Taehyung questioned with big eyes.

Jungkook sighed. "It doesn't matter, let's go get your stupid teddy."

"It's not just a stupid teddy and even if it was, yours would be too then." Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook gasped. "How did yo-"

Taehyung smirked in satisfaction. "I didn't, but now I do."

Jungkook covered his mouth and felt the shame and embarrassment fill him up to the brim.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Taehyung promised as he grinned.

Taehyung didn't understand, Taehyung was the last person Jungkook had wanted to know about his secret.

Taehyung frowned when he saw Jungkook's face expression. "It's okay Jungkook, there's no need to hide such a small thing from me, it doesn't change the way I look at you." Taehyung assured and clapped Jungkook's back.

Jungkook breathed out in relief and pulled Taehyung with him into his room, he was so happy to hear the words that just left Taehyung's mouth.

"What? You think I'd change the way I look at my best friend, because he has a fucking teddy, that would be ridiculous." Taehyung told and got closer to Jungkook, just so he could squeeze his cheeks.

"You're truly a bunny." Taehyung told as he felt Jungkook's arms snake around his waist, but he didn't mind.

"You're really special, Taehyung." Jungkook told.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung questioned, genuinely confused.

Jungkook panicked a bit and quickly came up with a cover up. "You're my best friend, remember? I feel like I can be myself with you."

Taehyung snickered a bit. "You make it sound like we're dating."

Jungkook felt an ache to his chest, Taehyung didn't know how much he actually wanted that, nor how much he believed that it would never happen.

Jungkook just laughed Taehyung's comment off, though the pain in his chest wasn't very funny.