21.✔️

"So since we're all already gathered in the living room, is it okay for me to invite one of my friends over?" Joy asked out in the room and everyone was fine with it.

They were all gathered in the living room, just to relax and maybe bond a bit, HyunA and Hyojong has also ordered some pizza and made Jin and Hoseok go out to buy snacks and soda.

"Wait! What's her name?" Jimin asked.

"Her name is Wendy." Joy replied with a grin and patted Jimin's head, making Hoseok laugh at the two.

Jin and Namjoon were playing Mario karts and yelling out profanities as they did so, while Yoongi watched them play with a lazy smile on his lips.

"Hey Kook, maybe you have a chance with that Wendy girl." Taehyung said, his mouth stuffed with pizza, he didn't like the words that came out of his own mouth but he didn't want Jungkook to know that he had developed a crush on him.

Jungkook snickered, though the pang in his heart physically hurt. "Nah, I'd much rather just chill tonight." Jungkook declined.

"So boring." Taehyung told, though he felt a sense of relief and he leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder, so he couldn't just go away.

"Hey Kook!" Woosung yelled. "Catch." He threw a beer to Jungkook.

"Thanks man." Jungkook thanked, well knowing that he shouldn't drink more than three or he'd be so drunk, that he could easily confess the liking he had taken to the pink haired boy leaning on his shoulder besides him.

"Do you want any, Tae?" Woosung questioned.

"Nah, I'll just steal from Jungkook if anything." Taehyung replied and Woosung nodded, going to sit down besides Namjoon to annoy him while he played.

"Guys! Wendy is here." Joy called out and everyone looked to the guest.

Wendy nervously waived at them, a small and shy smile on her lips.

"She's pretty." Jungkook told.

"Changed your mind about trying to get her?" Taehyung asked, trying to hide his disappointment.

"Nah, I'll only talk to her if she comes to me first." Jungkook replied, secretly hoping that Wendy would leave the two alone.

Taehyung let out a breathy laugh but stopped when he saw Wendy sitting down besides Jungkook.

"You must be Jungkook and Taehyung, right? Joy talks a lot about her two best boy friends and how they act like a couple." Wendy spoke, giggling a bit at them as they looked to each other and then back at Wendy.

"You two are really handsome." Wendy complimented as she felt Jungkook's bicep.

"Wendy! You're making those dorks uncomfortable!" Joy yelled and quickly pulled Wendy with her into her room.

"I have a theory." Joy told.

Wendy tilted her head. "Yes? I'm listening?"

"I think Jungkook and Taehyung might like each other, they're always together and they just act like a couple." Joy explained.

"Aw that's so sweet and adorable!" Wendy exclaimed loudly.

"So I need you to make one of them jealous to prove my point." Joy finished and smirked.

"Ah, that's evil, I'm in." Wendy spoke.

They went back into the living room and Wendy sat down besides Jungkook, her leg pressed against his.

Jungkook flinched away and stared at her. "What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Nothing?" Wendy replied and tilted her head innocently.

Taehyung didn't like this, so he poked Jungkook's side till he looked at him, which didn't take much.

"I want to cuddle, I'm cold." Taehyung mumbled into Jungkook's ear and he quickly complied by laying down and pulling Taehyung in between his legs, letting him rest his head on Jungkook's chest, listening to his loud and fast heartbeat.

Taehyung looked over at Wendy and glared at her, she just smiled.

Joy's point had been proven.