39.M✔️

"Daddy." Taehyung playfully whined, he had started loving messing with Jungkook and his daddy kink.

"I swear to god, Taehyung, the next time you say it I'm going to come over there and fuck you." Jungkook told, Jungkook was on the floor, doing some daily work outs, while Taehyung laid sprawled out on the bed, lazily watching Jungkook and kind of getting turned on by watching Jungkook's muscles flex.

"But daddy!" Taehyung playfully whined once again, grinning like a little child.

Jungkook sighed, getting off of the floor and walking towards Taehyung. "Seriously?"

"What? My boyfriend is hot and it turns me on, sue me." Taehyung raised his hands in the air.

Jungkook sighed, crawling into bed with Taehyung, laying down on top of him.

"So you like this?" He questioned, moving his one hand to rub on the outside of Taehyung's black boxers.

"Yeah." Taehyung whispered, lifting his head slightly to press his lips against Jungkook's, letting out a small moan.

"I want to prep myself in front of you." Taehyung declared, grabbing some lube from a drawer in his nightstand and swatting Jungkook's hand away from his clothed cock.

Taehyung quickly pulled off his boxers and threw them to the floor, now only wearing an oversized grey hoodie, Jungkook helping him get that off too.

Taehyung, now naked, turned around so his ass faced Jungkook.

"Holy fuck." Jungkook cursed. "That's hot."

Taehyung then poured some lube onto two of his fingers, immediately going to his hole to circle around it.

Jungkook couldn't help rubbing outside his own pants, the sight of Taehyung being too hard to handle.

"Oh my god." Taehyung breathed out when he let two fingers slide in, he loved the feeling of his own fingers.

Jungkook decided to take his own clothes off, now fully naked too, not being able to stop himself from rubbing his own dick.

"Baby, let daddy take over." Jungkook ordered when he could tell Taehyung would end up cumming by this if he didn't stop him.

"Yes, daddy please." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook lined his dick with Taehyung's hole, Taehyung letting out a needy moan and pressing his ass against Jungkook's dick. "Please, daddy." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook then entered his whole dick at the same time, making Taehyung moan loudly, he didn't care about adjusting, he just wanted Jungkook and he wanted more.

"Fuck." Taehyung cursed, feeling how Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's hips to hold him in place and pound into him.

"Right there." Taehyung let out before pressing his face into the pillow and repeatedly moaning.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum." Taehyung exclaimed, feeling his orgasm build up.

"No, wait for me." Jungkook ordered, allowing one hand to slide over Taehyung's smooth back, enjoying the warm and soft skin under his fingers, his other hand carefully holding Taehyung's hip in place.

"You can cum now." Jungkook allowed after a minute of Taehyung whining and pleading to cum.

Taehyung came with a loud moan, tightly clenching around Jungkook's cock, making him cum with a loud groan.

"That's the greatest dick I've ever gotten!" Taehyung stated, pulling Jungkook down to lay on top of him, skin against skin.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung's soft lips. "That's cause I do it with love too."

Taehyung grinned, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "I love you, kook." He then laughed to himself. "Daddy kook." They both laughed loudly at that.

"Baby Tae." Jungkook stated, pressing his lips against Taehyung's forehead. "Do you want to play some video games?"

"Yes, in your hoodie, they smell so good and they're so big and comfy too." Jungkook snickered. "Of course, Baby."