18.✔️

"What are you two doing?" Taehyung calmly asked as he sat down between Joy and Jungkook on the couch in the living room, they seemed to be playing some game.

"We're playing Mario karts, Jin forced us to try it." Joy explained.

Taehyung laughed loudly. "Well, that does sound like something Jin would do." Taehyung spoke as he leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook's heart fluttered at the action, getting distracted and accidentally letting Joy win.

"Yes! I won!" Joy exclaimed and started dancing around on the couch like a maniac, making it impossible for the two others to not laugh.

"Hey Joy." Taehyung called when the younger had sat back down. "You okay? You know, with everything?"

Joy smiled and caressed Taehyung's cheek, Jungkook having to hold his jealousy back.

"I'm fine now, thanks for asking, I'd love if you would introduce me to one of your friends or something." Joy told honestly and grinned at Taehyung.

"Well, that's good." Taehyung told and side hugged the girl. "Also, have you met Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned and leaned back onto the couch, so she could see the boy besides him.

"I'm going to reject you right here, I already have my eyes on someone." Jungkook huffed as he crossed his arms, getting annoyed and not realizing what he just said, he knew they would ask questions.

Taehyung gasped loudly and turned to Jungkook. "And you haven't told me!?" Taehyung cried.

Jungkook sighed and just leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "It doesn't matter, that person would never like me back anyways."

"You don't know that, unless you ask them, have you asked them?" Taehyung asked.

"Can we please talk about something else?" Jungkook questioned and Taehyung grinned as he patted Jungkook's head.

"Of course, bunny boy." Taehyung told, making the poor boys heart flutter, he knew he was fucked.

"Well I don't want to play Mario karts anymore, do you two goofballs want to watch a movie?" Joy questioned and the two nodded simultaneously.

Joy chose a movie as Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled up on the couch.

Taehyung laid between Jungkook's legs, his head on his chest and a hand tangled in Jungkook's hair and his other hand also resting on Jungkook's broad and comfortable chest.

Joy snickered at the two. "You two look like a couple." She told them.

"We hear that a lot." Jungkook stated. "But we don't care because it's comfortable." Taehyung finished off and nuzzled his head deeper into Jungkook's chest, smelling that now familiar scent of his.

Jungkook couldn't help but snicker at Taehyung's adorable action and he placed a hand on Taehyung's head, just to run it through his hair.

Joy shook her head. "Anyways gays, we're watching The Notebook."

"You've got to be kidding me?!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly, he had been specifically avoiding that movie.

"Did she just call us gay?" Taehyung questioned with an open mouth, he looked really lost and confused.

"What? Do you not like these kind of movies?" Joy asked Jungkook, expecting him to try to act tough or something idiotic like that.

"Who would?! I always end up bawling my eyes out!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Joy giggled, she wasn't expecting that, but she loved every bit of it. "And yes, Taehyung, I called you two gay."

"Wow, I didn't even realize." Jungkook exclaimed and shrugged.

"You two are looking like a couple right now." Joy told them again.

Jungkook groaned. "Just turn on the damn movie."