37.✔️

"Do you two mind shutting the fuck up?" Yoongi hissed from the couch, him, Jimin, Joy and Hoseok were just relaxing on the couch, but Jungkook and Taehyung were being noisy on the floor, having some kind of play fight that the others didn't really want to intervene in.

"Actually-" Jungkook started, about to tell Yoongi off, but Taehyung quickly interrupted him. "We'll try." Taehyung promised.

"Tae, I had it." Jungkook whined in a whisper.

"Yeah, but I like to keep you alive too." Jungkook snickered at that, earning a glare from Joy and Yoongi.

"Let's just go to my room." Taehyung stated and pulled Jungkook off of the floor, with much trouble and they went into Taehyung's room, where they wouldn't disrupt the others as much.

"Tae." Jungkook whined as soon as they entered Taehyung's room, sprawling himself out on his bed and groaning lowly when Taehyung threw himself on top of him, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and connecting their foreheads.

"What is it?" Taehyung questioned as he rubbed Jungkook's nape with his thumbs, the small gesture making Jungkook hum in satisfaction.

"I'm bored." Jungkook whined like a little child, no one really knew why he was acting like this, but most of the members had just concluded that Jungkook had gotten really comfortable with Taehyung and just started acting like a little child around him.

Taehyung chuckled and crawled off of Jungkook, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Do you want to play video games?" Taehyung questioned.

"No." Jungkook sighed, sitting up besides Taehyung and wrapping an arm around his waist, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Can we cuddle then?" Taehyung questioned with a grin, always ready for a good session of cuddles.

"Sure thing, Tae." They both laid down, Taehyung immediately cuddling up against Jungkook's side, Jungkook wrapping his arms tightly around him.

Jungkook waited till he thought Taehyung had fallen asleep, then he started caressing his hand up and down Taehyung's cheek, smiling softly.

"The truth is, that I really love you and I've never felt this way before." Jungkook whispered, placing a soft kiss to Taehyung's slightly parted lips.

"It's scary to be in love, but with you, I just can't help it." Jungkook murmured against Taehyung's lips.

Jungkook jerked when Taehyung's voice suddenly vibrates through his whole entire body. "You're so sweet and caring, Kook, but you should really sleep, I love you."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, mortified. "Taehyung I-" he started.

"Shush." Taehyung interrupted. "I love when you tell me things like that, it's not something I want you to do often, just from time to time, so I feel like you mean it, it feels more real the less we say it and the more we show it."

Jungkook grinned, holding onto Taehyung tightly and turning, so he was now laying on his back and had pulled Taehyung on top of him, a leg on each side of Jungkook, and just being really close to each other.

"You're amazi-" Jungkook started. "Shush!" Taehyung interrupted once again. "Sleep now."

The only reason why Jungkook fell asleep was because of the two fingers Taehyung ran up and down Jungkook's nape, caressing it mindlessly as he hummed a small melody and smiled, his eyes closed and his body warm and fuzzy.

It was a weird feeling to the both of them, both of them falling in love in this kind of industry, never really having felt this way before, never this strongly before and now they were here, in each other's arms, like they should be and just wanted to be.