7.✔️

"Guys! We have a mission!" HyunA called as everyone gathered in the living room.

"What?" Joy questioned excitedly and a little scared at the same time.

"We have to go to a club and everyone has to play a certain role, that I get to choose for you and I won't hear anyone complain." HyunA explained and glared at everyone to tell that she was serious.

"What do we have to do?" Hoseok questioned.

"Let me explain." Woosung interfered, he then turned to point to Joy. "You have to pretend to be a stripper."

Joy stared at Woosung in shock. "I have to do what?" She asked, her eyes widened and her mouth agape, Jungkook having to cover his mouth in order to not laugh at her.

"You heard me." Woosung shrugged and turned to Jungkook, glaring at him for being a little brat and laughing at a clearly unhappy Joy. "You'll be making out with." Woosung paused and looked around at the people in the room. "Taehyung, you two will seem like you're too engulfed in each other to hear anything, but you'll be eavesdropping people."

"What?!" Taehyung yelled. "Nuh-uh." Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You have to or you might as well leave our team." Hyojong stated, pointing towards the front door as he was busy looking at the nails on his other hand.

Taehyung slumbered back in his seat as he listened to the others receiving orders.

After around an hour or two of preparation, they went to the club, it was an expensive one and they were about to rub all they could find seemingly valuable.

They all went in separately, except Taehyung and Jungkook. Joy, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook was the ones assigned to be in the club. They all had microphones on.

"Come on baby boy." Jungkook spoke and patted his lap as he sat down in a crowded area.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat down in Jungkook's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and staring at him in hesitation.

"Just imagine me to be someone you'd actually kiss." Jungkook told and placed his hands on Taehyung's waist, then pulling him in and connecting their lips, they carefully listened to the people around them, luckily for them, a lot of them were bragging about all the money they had or something like that.

Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook. "The girls to our left is talking about how many money their parents have." Taehyung mumbled into Jungkook's earpiece, making it seem like he was speaking to him.

A little while later, Hoseok was seen sitting down by the girls and if you watched him carefully, you could see him sliding off their rings, taking their earrings and bracelets, even their necklaces or shoes, depending on how intoxicated they were.

Taehyung and Jungkook continued to make out in different places of the club, ordering Joy, Jimin and Hoseok over to different people, watching them steal and listening to Namjoon's orders through their earpieces.

"You two can leave now." Was the best words that slipped through Namjoon's lips, directly into their ears and they left in a haze.

Jungkook carried Taehyung out, Taehyung was so tired, that he was already half asleep.

"You did well." Jin praised and patted Jungkook's head as he sat down besides Jungkook, while they were driving home in their van, Taehyung still in Jungkook's lap, actually sleeping now and not caring about where he was.

"Is there a thing between you and Tae? It's like you two did a little too well." Jin questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook snickered. "Darling, we just did our job."