14.✔️

"Morning, Tae." Jungkook greeted, a cup of coffee in hand as he sat in one of the barstools, only wearing a big white T-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Good morning, Kook." Taehyung said and yawned loudly as he stretched his tired limbs.

"Where's all the others?" Taehyung questioned as he went to one of the cabinets, he was only wearing loose shorts and a big sweater.

"Joy is visiting a friend, HyunA, Hyojong and Woosung is out shopping for some kind of knew weapon thing, that's not as dangerous as it looks. Jimin and Namjoon is at their weekly couples therapy session." Taehyung snickered at that. "Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi went out to eat shrimp."

Taehyung nodded. "So it's just us? We better have fun, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pulled out some bread and a toaster.

"Or we could fuck." Jungkook jokingly suggested, though they'd probably both like it.

Taehyung leaned against the counter after he put the bread in the toaster. "Yeah." He nodded.

"Hey Kook, HyunA said something about you leading people on and then her leading you on or some shit like that." Taehyung stated.

"Oh yeah, I like to flirt." Jungkook confessed as he nodded his head, then sipping his coffee.

"You're a twat." Taehyung told as he placed his bread on a plate and sat down on a barstool besides Jungkook.

"Maybe." Jungkook nodded his head. "But I stopped after feeling it myself, it was just a small crush but it still hurt, you know."

Taehyung nodded and rubbed Jungkook's back, Jungkook surprisingly leaned into the touch. "That's nice." Jungkook mumbled, making Taehyung snicker a bit.

"We should watch a movie." Jungkook told as he turned his head to look at Taehyung, he nodded.

"The notebook?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm bad with those movies." Taehyung stated.

"Horror movies?" Jungkook questioned.

"I want to watch a comedy movie." Taehyung voiced, his mouth now filled with toast as he slid out of his chair and charged for the living room.

Jungkook just walked in after him, seeing him open Netflix.

"Kook, I'm warning you, I love to cuddle." Taehyung said, a hundred percent serious.

"I don't mind." Jungkook said as he laughed a bit.

Taehyung just found some random comedy movie and then threw himself on the couch besides Jungkook.

"I can already tell that this is bad humor." Jungkook told, not even 5 minutes into the movie.

Taehyung was laying between Jungkook's legs, his head on Jungkook's chest. He ignored the loud and fast beating of Jungkook's heart and just enjoyed the movie, with Jungkook making mean, offensive or weird comments every 2 seconds but Taehyung enjoyed it.

"You're my best friend, but you are truly crazy." Taehyung told and couldn't help but laugh, Jungkook felt a small ache to his heart, when Taehyung called him his friend.

"What? This person stepped on a dead chicken!" Jungkook exclaimed and pointed towards the screen.

"Jungkook, it's a fucking dog toy, it says fucking noises." Taehyung explained in a laughter.

"But are you sure though?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung turned around, so his chest now was against Jungkook's. "I'm pretty fucking sure." Taehyung told and then poked Jungkook's nose, before turning back again.