12.✔️

"Something wrong?" Jungkook questioned, he went to Taehyung's room to tell him that Jin had made dinner for everyone, only to see Taehyung sitting on his bed, motionless and seemingly in deep thought.

"HyunA wants to talk to me about Joy and Joy herself wants to talk to me as well, I don't want to talk to them." Taehyung explained, looking up at Jungkook that walked further into the room.

"Why not?" Jungkook questioned and sat down besides Taehyung, pulling his knees up to his chest.

"I know I hurt her, but I just can't love her like that, I don't love her, I look at her as a sister." Taehyung mumbled and looked over at Jungkook, that was sitting besides him, looking at him with big doe eyes.

"Then who do you love?" Jungkook questioned as he stared into Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook still having his knees pulled up to his chest.

Taehyung looked away from Jungkook's eyes and looked down at his own lap. "I don't know, I don't think I'm in love with anyone right now." Taehyung whispered.

"You've loved people before, love will come to you again." Jungkook spoke, trying to catch Taehyung's eyes and failing.

"But It has only been small crushes, nothing big." Taehyung sighed and leaned his head back in annoyance.

"I haven't really been in love with anyone before either, I guess we'll both get there some day." Jungkook shrugged and nudged Taehyung lightly with his elbow.

"Thanks Jungkook, you're a bro." Jungkook felt a small pang to his heart at Taehyung's words, but he didn't know why, they were friends, why was he suddenly so unhappy about that.

Jungkook grinned nonetheless and shoved Taehyung's shoulder with his hand, to then lay his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You'll be fine, maybe you won't be with Joy, but you'll find someone." Jungkook spoke, his head getting comfortable on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I actually came to tell you, that Jin has made food for all of us." Jungkook told.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Taehyung exclaimed as he pulled Jugkook by his wrist, down the stairs and into the kitchen, where everyone were already eating.

They sat down besides each other and they both started filling up their plates, as the others continued with their own conversations.

"Are you ready to have a conversation with me today, Taehyung?" HyunA questioned.

"Can it wait till tomorrow?" Taehyung asked lowly, keeping his head low from HyunA and Joy's gazes.

"Of course." HyunA softly replied and returned to a conversation, she was having with Hyojong and Woosung.

Taehyung could clearly feel Joy's eyes burning holes in him and he had to hold back the urge, to tell her to stop staring at him.

"Joy." Jungkook called, making her move her burning eyes to the one sitting besides Taehyung, Jungkook. "Don't you like the food?"

Jungkook could tell Taehyung was uncomfortable because of Joys stare, so he wanted her to start eating, which she had completely stopped doing since they entered.

Joy blushed. "The food is amazing." She mumbled and quickly returned to her food, now only focusing on that.

Taehyung leaned into Jungkook. "Thank you." He mumble in his ear and then returned to his own food as well.

"Namjoon! Why do you always do shit like this!" Jimin suddenly yelled and everyone looked at him, as he scraped his chair against the floor to stand up.

"Oh you poor thing." Jin spoke slowly as he eyed Jimin's white shirt, it now had a huge red wine stain on it.

Yoongi chuckled to himself, he had been sitting on the other side of Jimin and he reached out to pat his back. "Good job Joon." Yoongi commented sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, baby." Namjoon apologized as he grabbed a tissue and lightly patted the red spot on his shirt.

"That's not going to work!" Jimin yelled, his face becoming all red in anger.

Hoseok hurriedly stood up and grabbed Jimin. "Let's get you in some other clothes." He spoke softly and guided his friend out of the kitchen.

"What did you do this time?" Joy questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I accidentally knocked over my red wine and spilled it all over Jimin." Namjoon explained, with his head hung low and a pout on his lips.

"Hah! Idiot!" Jungkook just exclaimed, earning a hit on the back of his head from Taehyung.

"It's okay, you didn't do it on purpose, I'm sure Jimin will understand." Taehyung reassured and smiled sweetly at Namjoon.

"Poor Mochi." Yoongi commented, taking a sip of his own wine, as he shook his head.

"Well at least it didn't get on me." Jin spoke and brushed off his clothes.

"I still wonder how you're so smart and still can't control your motions." Hyojong commented as him and Woosung shook their heads simultaneously, HyunA just chuckled and sipped her wine.