29.✔️

"So when did you two get together?" Hoseok started, the questioned they were all thinking.

"We got together right before we had to go on that mission." Taehyung explained.

"How?" Joy questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook and Taehyung both snickered. "Well, Jungkook was still a bit drunk at the time, so he just told me in the most casual way ever." Taehyung explained as Jungkook nodded enthusiastically.

Yoongi hummed. "So you two just calmly got together?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"That's so boring!" Jin yelled loudly and threw popcorn that he himself had made, at the two, Jungkook trying to catch them with his mouth as Taehyung laughed loudly.

"So after literal weeks of cuddling, you just got together, just like that?" Namjoon questioned in bewilderedness and not really believing that it was that simple for them.

"We were even cuddling while we confessed." Jungkook told, his mouth filled with the popcorn Jin threw at him.

"Well, I'm happy for you two." Jimin told and grinned at the two, his eyes disappearing.

"Thank you, Chim." Taehyung thanked.

"So are you two going to be fucking loudly at night or?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yoongles!" Taehyung yelled, his face all red in embarrassment. "We just got together! That's too early!" Taehyung hid his face in his hands.

Jungkook heaved a loud and exaggerated sigh. "Look what you did." Jungkook shook his head as he watched Taehyung hide away from their friends by covering his face and clutching down to the ground.

Yoongi lifted his hands in the air. "I just wanted to know if I had to invest in some earplugs."

Jin laughed loudly at Yoongi, making everyone else laugh as well, with his loud and funny laugh.

"Well I'm happy for you two." Namjoon told Taehyung and Jungkook and stood up to hug them and clap their backs.

"I'm happy for us too!" Taehyung yelled and then ran to Jungkook's side, just to hug him.

Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung back, Jungkook's hands around Taehyung's waist and Taehyung's hands around Jungkook's neck.

"Who tops though?" Hoseok questioned, making everyone laugh in surprise and bewilderment.

Taehyung and Jungkook both blushed and Jungkook had to compose himself and even clear his throat, before saying. "We've never thought about such a thing, but I think we both can fill in that position."

"Wow, I didn't actually want to know, but I'm just happy that you two dorks finally got together, I have been waiting for that." Joy spoke and went to Taehyung, hugging him tightly, before going to Jungkook and hugging him just as tightly.

"I'm just happy to be accepted, though we weren't really nervous about that, since you guys are used to gay couples." Jungkook told, they weren't used to a soft Jungkook but they knew, that as soon as they had to go on a knew mission, Jungkook would be his normal aggressive self again.

"Well, I should probably start making dinner." Jin told as he looked at the time on his phone.

"I'll help!" Namjoon exclaimed, taking everyone by surprise as he ran after Jin, into the kitchen.

"I think he might have some feelings for Jin." Jimin stated.

"And you're okay with that?" Taehyung questioned concerned as he sat down besides Jimin and pulled him into his embrace.

Jimin chuckled. "I'm starting to catch feelings for someone else, I think I'll be fine." Jimin assured and all of them could tell that he was being genuine, not lying to them or hiding his feelings.

"That's good, we can't have our Jiminie walking around, being hurt." Jungkook told and walked up to Jimin to ruffle his hair.

Jimin giggled. "I'm totally fine, I'm just happy that me and Namjoon could proceed to be friends." The others nodded at his words.

"I'm just happy that me and Taehyung could proceed to become boyfriends." Jungkook told and everyone laughed as Jungkook leaned down and pecked Taehyung's lips.