23.✔️

Taehyung was laying in bed, he knew Jungkook wasn't home and that gave him time to think.

"This is a mess!" Taehyung exclaimed and rolled out of his bed, now laying on the floor.

"I can't have feelings for him." Taehyung mumbled and rubbed his face with his hands, then looking up at the ceiling.

Taehyung quickly got up from the ground, when there was a knock to his door.

"Yes?" Taehyung called out, picking up his phone from his nightstand to make it look like he had been at least doing something.

"Hi Tae, are you okay?" Joy asked as she opened his door.

Taehyung sighed. "I'm just having a midlife crisis over here." He told and laid his phone back on the nightstand.

"Is it that you have feelings for Jungkook, because that shit was obvious?" Joy asked, a small knowing smile crossing her face.

"What?!" Taehyung yelled and stood up, then starting to pace around his room in a panic as Joy sat down on his bed, getting comfortable.

"Don't worry, Jungkook is an oblivious kid." Joy told, calming Taehyung down a bit.

"I just don't know how to describe my feelings for him. Is it love? Or maybe just a crush or maybe I just like him." Taehyung groaned loudly. "Is this how girls feel?"

"I think that's how a normal human being would feel." Joy stated.

"I'm not normal." Taehyung told and frowned, making Joy laugh out loud.

"Maybe you should tell him how you feel." Joy told, hoping he would listen to her advice.

"No, I can't. What if he doesn't like me too?" Taehyung let out a small groan and ruffled his hair.

"Taehyung, have you seen him? He's whipped for you, not to mention, that I've never seen him hug anyone and now he's suddenly your cuddle buddy, he's whipped." Joy told.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath and started pacing around, only stopping when there was a knock to his door.

Taehyung went to open his door and there was Jungkook in all his glory.

"Hi Tae." Jungkook greeted with a grin and soon noticed Joy on Taehyung's bed.

"Oh and hi Joy." Jungkook greeted and waived at her.

Joy snickered and waived back. "I have to go to Wendy's house, so I'll just leave you two dorks alone." She told and got off of Taehyung's bed.

Joy pulled Jungkook fully into the room, walked out herself and slammed the door loudly behind her, making both of them flinch, not expecting her to do that.

"What have you been up to today? I haven't seen you all day." Taehyung questioned as he sat down on his bed, Jungkook following.

"I've just visited some of my old friends, what have you been doing, Tae?" Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung didn't reply at first, too busy staring at Jungkook, trying to figure out what he felt for the boy in front of him.

"I've just been chilling, you know, relaxing and sleeping." Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook started laughing, showing off his pearly white teeth and that beautiful smile of his.

As soon as Taehyung saw that, he instantly knew, he was in love and he didn't know what to do about it.