34.✔️

"So imagine sexuality is like a barbecue." Jungkook told.

"A what?" Taehyung questioned with raised eyebrows.

They were in the living room, they had been told to stay at home while the others were on a mission, so Jungkook was using that time to explain his sexuality to a very confused Taehyung.

"A barbecue." Jungkook repeated and Taehyung slowly nodded.

"Some people like hot dogs, girls." Jungkook said slowly.

"Uh, I love hotdogs!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jungkook shook his head.

"Some people like hamburgers, boys." He paused. "Please don't say you like hamburgers."

"Ok, I won't say it." Taehyung pouted.

"Some people like both, which is bisexual." Jungkook told. "And some people like both those things and salad, which is pansexual."

"And some people don't really like any but then there's this one thing, which is demisexual, some people are there for the conversation, asexuals."

"And some people show up to the barbecue uninvited and wonder why they aren't offered any food, assholes." Taehyung happily finished off, making Jungkook laugh.

"Do you get it?" Jungkook questioned, looking at Taehyung with curious and wondering eyes.

Taehyung giggled. "I think so." He then met eyes with Jungkook. "Which one are you?"

Jungkook sighed and looked down. " I'm the one who doesn't really like any but then there's this one thing." He whispered, taking Taehyung's hands in his.

"Which is?" Taehyung questioned with a grin.

"You, silly." Jungkook laughed. "What? But I'm not a food." Taehyung laughed loudly, making Jungkook laugh as well.

"To me, you are." Jungkook told, leaning forward a bit and kissing Taehyung's neck. "Which one are you at the barbecue?"

"I'm the one who likes all of it and also some salad." Taehyung cheered, crawling forward and sitting down in Jungkook's lap.

"But right now I just like me a Jungkook." Jungkook laughed at that and placed his hands on Taehyung's hips. "What am I going to do with you?" He questioned.

"Not fuck on the couch, that's for sure." They both turned their heads and saw Joy standing there with all the others.

Taehyung giggled and leaned his head against Jungkook's. "We were just having our couples time." Taehyung told as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Cause you guys know, Kook is mine." They all laughed at that.

"Don't worry, Taebaby, we know." Jimin assured, patting Taehyung's head as he sat down on the couch besides the two.

"Did you guys have a good mission?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah, it went well, no one were even home." Jin and Hoseok cheered.

"That's great!" Taehyung cheered, shaking Jungkook by the shoulders.

"You two might not believe me, but I'm happy for you two." HyunA told, smiling at the two boyfriends sitting cuddled up on the couch.

"Thank you, HyunA, that means a lot." Jungkook smiled softly and received a kiss on his cheek from his boyfriend.

"Why weren't we allowed to come though?" Taehyung curiously questioned.

"Because we didn't really need you two's skills for this mission." Woosung explained as he headed towards the kitchen.

"I'm offended!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly, making everyone pause and look at him. "Jungkook is good at everything!" He yelled, making everyone laugh.

"Trust me, Taehyung, he isn't." Joy told, sitting down on the other side of them.

"To me, he is." Taehyung pouted as he rubbed their cheeks together, smiling happily.