10.✔️

"Why did you pull me into your room?" Taehyung questioned suspiciously as he threw himself on Joy's bed, getting comfortable and filling the whole thing.

Joy pulled over her desk chair and sat down on it besides the bed. "I need to tell you something." She spoke softly and played with the hem of her sweater.

Taehyung gasped loudly. "Did you eat my cookie?" He exclaimed.

Joy giggled. "No, that was the human Kookie." She told with a fond smile to the oblivious boy on her bed.

"Damn it, Jeon Jungkook! I'm going to go have a serious talk with that bunny." He went to stand up, but Joy pressed her hands on his chest.

"I wanted to tell you something." She spoke with pleading eyes, he could tell she was being very serious.

"What's up cute Joy?" Taehyung asked with a small frown and sat back down, now they were sitting face to face.

Joy sighed. "Here goes nothing." She whispered to herself as she squeezed her eyes shut.

She opened her eyes again, to see Taehyung staring at her with confusion, but curious eyes.

"I'm in love with you." She quickly spoke and tried to lean in to kiss him.

Taehyung quickly placed his hands on her shoulders and she immediately leaned back.

"I'm so sorry Joy." Taehyung whispered. "I'm not in love with you."

Joy looked down, she could feel the tears pressing on and Taehyung could tell that he just broke her heart, but he couldn't comfort her.

"What do you need me to do?" Taehyung whispered softly, trying to catch her teary eyes with his own.

"Love me back." Joy replied with a very fragile voice, it broke Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung slowly shook his head. "Every since that man touched you, I looked at you as a little sister, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think I'll ever be able to love you back like that."  Taehyung spoke softly as he grabbed one of her hands and caressed it between his own two.

Joy shook her head. "It's fine."

"You're an amazing person and I'd love to help you find someone, that can love you like a lover and not a family member." Joy let out a sob.

"Do you want me to leave?" Taehyung questioned softly as he removed his hands from Joy's.

Joy shook her head and stood up, then she crawled into Taehyung's lap, taking him by surprise.

"Can you set me up with someone when I'm over you?" Joy whispered into Taehyung's ear as she leaned against his shoulder.

Taehyung smiled softly. "Of course."

"Thank you." Joy croaked out and wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck, then hugging him tightly.

Joy kisses the tip of Taehyung's nose and leaned her forehead against his, before getting off him. "Please leave." She whispered.

"I'll leave you alone till the day you tell me not to." Taehyung promised and ruffled her hair, then opening her door and softly closing it behind him.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked. "You look like you've just seen a ghost."

Hoseok gasped in the background. "Did you two just fuck?"

Taehyung slowly shook his head, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were sitting in the living room, watching Taehyung's shocked state.

"Well then, what happened?" Jin asked, they were all curious.

"She confessed to me." Taehyung said shortly and slowly sat down in an armchair, trying to comprehend what just happened.

"And?" Namjoon questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I rejected her, I don't feel the same." Taehyung replied, his eyes wide and slightly teary.