28.✔️

Taehyung was sitting besides Jungkook, Jungkook squeezing his hand tightly as Woosung, Joy and Hyojong worked on removing the bullet fired right above Jungkook's right knee.

Jungkook let out a groan, he was sweating a lot and his face was squeezed together in pain.

"Calm down, you need to breath in and out slowly." Joy told him as she placed her hands on his shoulders while the others worked on Jungkook's leg.

Jungkook took in a deep breath and then heavily and shakily breathed out.

"This shouldn't have happened, how did the police know we would be there, they came too fast for that to have been a call from anyone in the bank." Taehyung spoke as he watched Jungkook with worried eyes.

HyunA, that was sitting on a chair, her legs resting on a table with her arms crossed, watching her boyfriend and brother remove the bullet and try to stop the bleeding on Jungkook, let out a sight. "I think, they are starting to see our pattern or."

HyunA looked around in the room, they were all there, in HyunA's 'office'. "We might have a traitor."

Everyone looked to Taehyung, even his friends, that had joined the team with him, but only because HyunA was staring at him with fire in her eyes.

When Taehyung realized that veryone was looking at him, he let out a huge gasp and then felt his blood run cold. "Me?!" He exclaimed.

"You little." HyunA growled as she took her legs down from the table, ready to get up.

"HyunA!" Jungkook yelled as he glared at her, pulling Taehyung closer. "I know him, he wouldn't do anything like that, he was risking to get caught too." Jungkook defended.

Taehyung breathed out in relief and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, feeling a little hurt that anyone would ever think that low of him or doubt his loyalty.

"And how do you know that, I may ask?" HyunA asked as her boyfriend had just finished wrapping a bandaid around Jungkook's leg, right where he got shot.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung thought that he was starting to doubt him too, but then Jungkook lifted his head, glaring at everyone in the room at the same time. "Because he's my boyfriend and I don't want anyone doubting him again, understand?!" Jungkook yelled, fuming with anger.

"He's what now?" Woosung questioned, but was completely ignored.

HyunA rubbed her forehead and grabbed Hyojong's hand, pulling him with her out of the room.

Taehyung sighed in relief and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "Thank you for not doubting me." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Let's just go to my room, I want to sleep." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung quickly nodded, helping him stand up.

"Hey Tae!" Hoseok called just as him and Jungkook had opened the door to leave. Taehyung turned around to look at him. "What?"

"Tomorrow, we want to hear about you two's relationship." Hoseok told and Taehyung nodded, before slamming the door behind him and Jungkook and helping Jungkook walk to his room.

They want to bed right after entering Jungkook's room.

"I'm so happy that you stood up for me, thank you." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook's head resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

"There's no need to thank me, Tae, I'm just protecting my boyfriend." Jungkook told and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"I'm sad I couldn't protect you." Taehyung whispered, thinking about when Jungkook got shot.

Jungkook grinned. "It doesn't matter, it was only the leg, nothing big." Jungkook assured.

Taehyung let out a sigh of content and they both fell asleep in each other's embrace, Jungkook careful not to apply pressure or anything to his wound.