35.✔️

"I need all of you to listen closely, because this new gadget can be very dangerous if it's not used the right way." HyunA spoke and then patted her brother's shoulder to get him to explain it.

"So this gadget can be very important for our next missions, it's a gadget for your ears and your eyes." Woosung started.

Taehyung yawned right into Jungkook's ear. "I'm bored." He whispered, his head was leaned against Jungkook's shoulder and his hand was resting on his thigh.

"Babe, just listen to what they're saying." Jungkook told.

"But Daddy." Taehyung playfully whined into his ear.

Jungkook let out a small groan. "Please, don't do that." Taehyung smirked. "Oh, you like that." He bit his lips.

"Tae, no." Jungkook hissed.

"Are you idiots even listening?" Taehyung and Jungkook both looked up to see Hyojong staring at them with raised eyebrows.

"Of course!" Taehyung lied.

When Woosung was done talking, everyone retrieved to their own rooms, except for Taehyung who got carried to Jungkook's room, his legs wrapped around Jungkook's torso and holding on tightly around Jungkook's neck, Jungkook holding him up by his thighs.

"You're such a tease." Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's neck when Jungkook had laid down on his bed, Taehyung now laying under Jungkook and loving the close proximity.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung smirked, pressing their noses together and giggling softly.

"Hm, you don't?" Jungkook whispered, lifting Taehyung's shirt to caress the soft and warm honey skin.

"No, I don't, Daddy." Taehyung grinned and played with the hair on the back of Jungkook's head, tightening his legs around him.

Jungkook groaned once again. "Fuck." He cursed, making Taehyung laugh.

"I didn't think you'd have a daddy kink, I was just messing with you but I'm glad I did, I might've never found out about this." Taehyung mischievously grinned.

"You just wait." Jungkook whispered, nuzzling his face in Taehyung's neck, inhaling that sweet scent of his and placing soft and careful kisses around on his neck. "I love you." Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's ear, softly nibbling at it as he rubbed his hands against Taehyung's soft tummy.

"I love you too, Kook." Taehyung smiled, running a hand through Jungkook's hair.

"It's nice to finally have someone." Jungkook whispered. "You're my best friend but you're also my sweet and loving boyfriend." Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah." He let out a small sigh. "You're not so bad yourself." He giggled, running his hand through Jungkook's hair once again, making him giggle as well.

"I'm so grateful for you, you've really changed me in a way, like you brought all of my good sides out." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's soft lips.

"You do that to me too." Taehyung replied.

"You two are really something else." They both flinched but Jungkook still remained on top of Taehyung, Taehyung's legs still wrapped around him and his arms around his neck.

"What is it, Joy?" Jungkook questioned, sitting up and pulling Taehyung with him, so that he was now sitting on his lap, face buried in his neck and tiredly yawning.

"I just wanted to let you two know that some of us are going out on a small mission to try out the new gadget." She told.

"Have fun, me and Taehyung are just going to sleep." Jungkook told.

"I can see that." Joy chuckled, pointing to an already half asleep Taehyung.

Jungkook giggled and laid down with him, both of them slowly speaking as they drifted off to sleep, cuddled up closely together.