20.✔️

"You two really need to talk it out." Hoseok told, they were all sitting by the morning table, the tension so thick, that Taehyung had tried to cut it over and almost succeeded, but Jungkook had told him to put down the knife.

"Yeah, I'm trying to enjoy my first meal of the day. Jimin, Namjoon please leave the room and come back when you've talked it out." HyunA ordered and they couldn't decline, she was their boss after all.

Jimin and Namjoon stood up and went to the living room to talk, they didn't really have a choice.

"Look Jimin, I'm sorry." Namjoon started.

"No, you're not! It's all empty! I'm not even sorry anymore!" Jimin yelled and Namjoon felt a pang to his heart.

Jimin sighed. "We're not good for each other anymore, there was a time when our relationship was sweet and innocent, but it's not like that anymore!"

Namjoon slowly nodded. "You're right." He said with a soft sigh.

"I can't take it anymore, Namjoon. I want us to break up but I don't want to loose you, you aren't just my lover, you're one of my best friends and I don't think I could ever let you go!" Jimin was full on crying now, he loved Namjoon but not as a lover anymore.

"Our relationship has turned toxic, Namjoon." Jimin told with a sob and Namjoon nodded, he understood and he knew that Jimin was a hundred percent right.

"You're right, you're totally right." Namjoon agreed as small tears started spilling out of his eyes as well. "But I can't let you go."

Jimin sobbed. "I'm breaking up with you and there's nothing you can do about it, the only thing you can do is to accept it, move on and again become my friend instead." He told.

Namjoon slowly nodded and took a step closer to Jimin, making him flinch, but relax when Namjoon engulfed him in a warm and tight hug.

"I'm letting you go as my lover, but you will forever be my best friend." Namjoon told and took a step away from Jimin, then caressing his soft cheek.

"Friends?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin shook his head. "I need some time alone, to heal and to relax but when I'm okay again, I'll be back by your side, but as your friend this time."

Namjoon smiled sadly, but still a bit of happiness shined in his eyes. "That's good enough for me, Mini."

"How beautiful!" Taehyung exclaimed and they both turned to the kitchen door, there was Taehyung with a big grin on his face, as Jungkook shook his head in disapproval and hid his face in one of his hands.

Jimin giggled through his tears and wiped them away. "You're truly crazy, Tae!"

"He sure is." Jungkook told and couldn't help but laugh, Taehyung was suddenly so energetic.

"Now it's time to bring in the ice cream!" Taehyung yelled and turned around to storm back into the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't get far, Jungkook picked him up over his shoulder and walked into the living room, then dumping Taehyung down on to the couch.

"Bunny boy! Why?" Taehyung asked with a pout, just wanting his ice cream.

"I don't want ice cream." 'I want you' Jungkook allowed himself to add in his thoughts. "I want cuddles." Jungkook told.

Taehyung giggled and pulled Jungkook down, now laying with him in his embrace.