16.✔️

"I can't believe you did this to me!" Namjoon's voice roared through the whole mansion.

"You always treat me like your fucking property! I'm your boyfriend, not some toy!" Jimin yelled back, he knew it wasn't his place to be angry, but he was.

"I know that! But you always go out and do shit like this!" Namjoon yelled back.

Jungkook and Taehyung both stepped out of their rooms, they were right besides each other.

"What's going on?" Taehyung questioned, annoyed at all the yelling this early in the morning.

"I don't fucking know, but I want it to stop." Jungkook replied and they both followed the sound, only to find Jimin and Namjoon yelling at each other as Yoongi watched with a stone face.

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned Yoongi as Taehyung grabbed a banana, he needed energy for this shit.

Yoongi shrugged. "I think you might need to stop them, before I can reply."

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded at each other and Taehyung grabbed Namjoon as Jungkook grabbed Jimin.

"What happened to you two this time?" Jungkook asked as he held Jimin in place by his shoulders.

Jimin immediately started crying and wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook's waist, taking him by surprise.

"I messed up Kookie, I really messed up." Jimin cried into Jungkook's shoulder. "I had sex with Yoongi." Jimin whispered lowly.

Jungkook stared at Jimin, wide eyed and then looked up to catch Taehyung's eyes, he looked just as shocked.

"I think you two need to talk this out alone." Taehyung told and grabbed Yoongi, Yoongi glaring at him but not doing anything, just walking out with them.

"Why did you do that with Jimin, when you knew he was with Namjoon?" Jungkook asked Yoongi when they were all three out of the kitchen and had closed the door.

"He told me they broke up and I believed him." Yoongi shrugged and left.

Jungkook and Taehyung just stared at each other, not believing what was happening.

"Well I'm going back to bed." Jungkook stated and went to leave.

"Well, I want cuddles and you're now my official cuddle buddy." Taehyung stated and followed with Jungkook into his room.

"Since when?" Jungkook questioned as he opened his room door for Taehyung, grinning at him.

"Since yesterday." Taehyung told as he threw himself on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook just sighed, he knew this boy would be the death of him one day.

Jungkook crawled into bed, besides Taehyung and allowed Taehyung to hug his waist and bury his face in his shoulder.

"You're so warm." Taehyung mumbled and slowly let his eyes shut.

"You think I'm warm? You're burning hot yourself." Jungkook told.

"You think I'm hot?" Taehyung asked as he opened his eyes and smirked at the boy he was cuddling.

"That's not what I meant!" Jungkook whined.

"So you think I'm ugly?" Taehyung teased and poked Jungkook's side.

"Of course not, you're a really good looking guy." Jungkook told honestly.

Taehyung grinned. "You're not bad yourself." He told as he closed his eyes and pulled Jungkook closer.

Taehyung was fast asleep but Jungkook wasn't, he knew that, if he didn't stop Taehyung soon, this wouldn't just be a crush anymore.

Jungkook sighed loudly. "What am I going to do with you." He mumbled as he placed a hand on Taehyung's back and pulled him closer.

Taehyung let out a small whine. "Sleep." Taehyung mumbled and placed a hand on Jungkook's chest, grabbing his shirt in his fist.

Jungkook chuckled. "Yes, sleep." He told and soon fell asleep himself.