Thunderstorms (BSM)

Taylor (age: 8)

You were trying to have a peaceful night sleep, but you couldn't. There was a giant thunderstorm outside and you were absolutely terrified of storms.

You sat up in your bed and hugged your teddy bear (yes, you still had one).

A big boom of thunder came and you jumped out of your bed and tip-toed to Taylor's room.

You quietly went in and you saw him sleeping like a baby.

You went over to the side of his bed and tapped his shoulder.

"Taylor" you whispered, no answer.

"Taylor"

He turned on his bed side lamp, "What do you want y/n, it's 3:00 in the morning."

"Taylor, you how I don't like thunderstorms...so can I come sleep with you?"

"What no. Y/n your eight years old you can sleep by yourself." he said and turned off the light.

You looked out the window and saw a lighting strike and you jumped and began to cry leaving the room.

"Are you crying?" He said turning the lamp on for the second time.

"Y-yes"

"Ugh come here." he groaned.

You ran and got in the bed and went back to sleep knowing that Taylor was here with you.

You rapped your arms around him and he did the same.

You smiled as he stroked your hair, he knew that would make you feel safe.

Another boom of thunder rung outside and you jumped once more.

He held you closer and more protectively.

"Thank you Taylor, I feel much better now that I'm with you."

"Your welcome y/n. Now go back to sleep."

You snuggled up against his chest, "I love you."

"Love you too kid."