Halloween (DDM)

Carter (age: 4)

It was you, your dad, and older sister, and mother and it was the night of Halloween. You and your dad were going out trick or treating, while your mom and 13 year old sister were staying back getting ready for the Halloween party. You were going as Elsa from frozen.

You had the dress and your mom had added some white highlights to your hair since your were a brunette.

There was a knock on your bedroom door, "Come in."

"Hi honey," your mom smiled.

"Hi mama!" you cheered.

"You look beautiful honey."

"Thank you."

"Well you better hurry up, your dad's waiting for you downstairs."

She left and you grabbed your candy holder (idk what it's called) and sprinted downstairs.

You saw your dad dressed up as...Hans?

"Daddy why are you dressed as the bad guy?"

"What it's Halloween? It's a time of evil." he chuckled and you giggled.

"Come on princess lets go get some candy!" he cheered.

"Yay!" you cheered.

"You too be safe and Carter don't lose her." your mom or Carter's wife Lindsey called.

"Kk!" y'all both said at the same time.

After about an 1 hour of trick or treating, you two approached a house at the end of the block. It had spider webs, skeletons, and other Halloween themed decorations hanging all around it. You were a little scared. You clung onto Carter's leg.

"Are you scared y/n?"

"Maybe a little," you mumbled.

"I'll be right here, just go ring the doorbell. Remember, there just decorations." he said.

You nodded your head and slowly approached the porch. You rang the doorbell and no one answered.

You waited for about 15 seconds until BAM! A lady dressed as a witch burst through the door and sprayed silly string all over you.

You screamed and ran, jumping into your dads arms. You hid your face in his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean too scare your daughter." the lady apologized.

"Oh don't worry, I was actually quite scared myself." Carter chuckled.

"Hi sweetie, I'm sorry I scared you. I just like to have a little fun."

you peeked at her.

"How about to make it up to you, I'll give you some delicious candy."

You jerked your head up at the word 'candy'.

The lady held up a giant Hershey's chocolate bar and your eyes grew huge.

"Woah baby!" you yelled.

Carter and the lady laughed.

"Well sweetie what's your name?"

"Y/n."

"Well y/n since you had such a good scream here's a special treat."

She placed the giant candy bar in your candy holder (still don't know what it's called).

"Think you so much!" you said.

"Your welcome, and happy Halloween." she smiled.

You and your dad turned to walk away, him still holding you in his arms.

"So where you scared kid?"

"No way!"

He laughed and you fell asleep in his arms as he walked all the way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all of my wonderful little marshmellows!

This chapter is very suckish, and I really want to have some good ideas. Can y'all give me some ideas? (either comment or DM me) I'm not really opening imagine requests, just idea requests. I will give you credit for the ideas.

So yea.

A/N: I have testing this week and all next week. So I may not be updating a lot. I will try as much as I can.

So idea requests are opening and I will give your credit

KK bye.