The Blame pt. 2

Since y'all loved the first one so much, and people have been messaging me, begging me too do a part 2, why not do one?

Nash and Hayes (age: 17)

3 years later....

It's been 3 years since you last saw Nash and Hayes, and your whole life had gone downhill. You ran away from home, your brothers not even caring that you were gone. Your clothes were filthy, shoes were worn out, and you had lost at least 7 pounds, you were now skinny as a stick.

You had no one else in your life, no one to love or care for you.
You wandered around forever, begging for food, living on the streets, to scared to go back home. But what if you did? How would they treat you after all this time?

As you kept walking in the direction of your house, you finally reached it. You stood at the front, just staring at it, letting all the memories flow back into your mind.

The beatings
The pain
The harsh words
Your brothers

As you continued to stare at the house, you heard someone yell your name.

"Y/N!"

You looked over to see your brother, Hayes, running over to you. You had no idea to do, but run.

You ran as fast as your legs would carry you, not knowing where you were going.

"Y/N!" The voiced said, still behind you.

You ran into the middle of street when a immediate impact collided with you.

The world soon became a blur and you felt two strong arms pick you up, and that's when you blacked out.

At the hospital...

You opened your eyes slowly, and looked around to see you were in a hospital bed.

"She's awake! She's awake!" A nurse yelled, and you groaned.

"Sir you can come in now," the male nurse said.

You looked to the side of your bed to see...Nash and Hayes?!

What were they doing here? They hated you.

"Is she going to be ok?" Nash asked.

"We don't know yet, she's in very critical condition. The car impacted with her at the speed of 76 miles an hour," the nurse said back.

"I'll leave you two alone."

"Thank you," Hayes said.

Once the nurse left, Hayes and Nash walked over to the side of your bed.

"Y/n, this may be the last time I ever see you but, I want to say that I am sorry. All the years I have brought you pain, have been the worst years of my lives. I didn't mean to take the blame on you, it wasn't your fault. I just want to apologize, and that I love you so much, please don't leave me," Nash said breaking down in tears.

"Yea, we have been the worst brothers ever. I don't know why we did all those things to you, I don't know what came over us," he grabbed your hand and kissed your forehead.

"I forgive you guys, I don't want too die, knowing that my brothers are sorry and I couldn't forgive them," you said barely above a whispered.

"We love you y/n," they both said in sequence.

"I love you guys too," you squeezed each of their hands one last time, and the line went flat.

Nash and Hayes weeped next to your bed, still holding each one of your hands.

"I can't believe she's gone," Hayes whispered.

"Well, at least we know she's in a good place now. Rest in peace y/n, my little angel."

------------------------------------------

It's the sequel! It's probably not as good as the first one, but I wrote because of all the requests and for just the fun of it.

KK bye!