Boyfriend (BSM)

Hayes (age: 14)

O M G you got a boyfriend! It was your very first, and tonight he was taking you out on a date. You were so excited and full of joy, while on the other hand, your twin brother Hayes was not.

Your boyfriends name was y/bf/n and he was one of the most sweetest guys in the world. Tonight, your date was pretty casual so you wore...

A lace-tan colored fall dress

&

Some brown cow girl boots

You had just finished curling your hair when your brother Hayes walked in.

"Did you not see the sign on the door that says 'Please knock'," you said annoyed.

"Oh no I saw it. I just wanted to talk to you," he said sitting on your bed folding his hands in his lap.

You gave him look that proceeded him to keep talking, "Uh well y/n, I don't think you should go out with y/bf/n.

When he said that, you almost poked yourself in the eye with your mascara brush.

"What? Why?"

"Well, what if he brakes your heart or you get hurt or something," he stood up.

"Hayes, i'm so glad that you care, but y/bf/n is a good guy. I know he won't hurt me like that. Even if he does, which he won't do, I'll tell you," you said kissing his cheek.

Then the doorbell rang.

You grabbed your side purse and rushed down the stairs. Hayes following shortly behind you.

You answered and y/bf/n stood there looking just as amazing as you did.

"Hi y/n you look absolutely amazing," he complemented.

"Thanks. You look amazing too," you blushed.

"Well you ready to go? I have our picnic ready just like we planned," he said holding up the picnic basket.

"Yep, lets go."

Just as y/bf/n was about to leave Hayes grabbed him by the arm.

"You hurt my sister and I swear that you will experience some serious pain!" Hayes whispered low enough so that only y/bf/n could here.

"Aye bro, I won't hurt your sister. She's so beautiful. It's good to know that you care for her," he said.

Hayes released his grip from his arm and watched as you too walked down the side walk to the park.

You turned around and shot him a quick smile as y/bf/n held your hand.

"Maybe I can give this guy I chance," Hayes said to himself and went back inside as you and your boyfriend continued on your date.