He Raises His Hand (BSM)

Taylor (age: 10)

You were sitting in your living room watching some random TV show.

Your older brother Taylor was upstairs, probably dancing in the mirror or whatever. He was in charge of watching you for the night, since your mom was out on date.

You heard a door open and heavy footsteps come down the stairs.

"Y/N Caniff, we need to talk!" He yelled.

"Yes Taylor?" You said back softly.

"Don't, 'yes taylor' me! You know what you did!" He yelled, and you stood there confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"You were talking shit about Layla!"

Layla is Taylor's girlfriend

Once again, you stood in confusion, "Taylor, I would never say anything bad about Layla. She's my friend."

He began to step closer, "You called my girlfriend a douchebag, a slut, a whore, a bitch. Really y/n!? A hoe, a disgusting piece of garbage! She is the best thing that's ever happened to me and your just plain fucking jealous!"

"Taylor I never said any of that to Layla, I swear!" You started to cry.

By now your back was up against the wall and he was really close to your face, which kind of scared you.

"Stop making up these stupid lies!!" He yelled raising his hand.

"No Taylor no, please don't hit me please!" You slid down against the wall and hid your face in your knees.

You felt no hand or anything against you. You lifted your head slowly and stared up at your brother with his eyes full of sadness.

Taylor's POV:

I was really getting mad at y/n. She was talking shit about Layla! My girlfriend, the love of my life. So I decided to go down and have a little talk with her.

She kept on denying the fact, that she did say all those mean things about Layla. Part of me wanted to believe her, but the other half didn't.

"Taylor I never said any of that to Layla, I swear!"

"Stop making up these stupid lies!!" I raised my hand. The anger was building up inside of me and I just couldn't control myself.

"No Taylor no, please don't hit me!" She cried and slid down the wall.

I stood in complete shock. y/n thought I would lay a hand on her like that.

She lifted her head slowly. Tears stains on her eyes, and tears still threatening to spill.

"Y/n I-" I stepped closer and she scooted herself backwards.

Your POV:

Taylor was so close to hitting me. I was practically scared of him now. He tried to step closer to me but my mind told me not to trust him. I really wanted to give him a giant hug and forget about this whole thing, but I just...couldn't.

"Y/n I'm so sorry! I would never ever intend to hit you. I just got carried away. Please y/n I would never hurt you your my sister and I'm supposed to protect you, not hurt you. Please Y/n please!" He had tears on the brim of eyes, same as you.

"T-taylor you almost h-hit me," U said barely above a whisper.

"Y/n please," he opened his arms. You hesitated at first, but you don't know why but you crawled towards him. He scooped you up and placed you on his hip. He felt you shaking and the tears finally spilt from eyes. He walked over to the couch and you two both cried.

"Y/n, I'm a terrible brother! I almost slapped you right across the face! I almost physically abused you!" He cried.

"Taylor please don't cry. Your the best brother in the world. I forgive you over this whole thing. Just please don't cry."

He looked at you and gave you a tight hug, "Really? You forgive me?."

"Yea I do. Cause I love you and I can't stay mad at you forever," you smiled.

"Y/n, I love you so much!" He kissed your nose.

"Just please don't hit me anymore, it was really scary. And I didn't really say those things about Layla."

"I believe you, I was just to angry to even listen to you. Y/n I promise it will never happen again," you both smiled and he held you close against his chest and soon you both fell asleep.