I Hate You (DDM)

hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't been updating, but school is really getting to me lately, and I'm trying to finish the year out strong cause there is only two more months left. So here's an update for you guys. Make sure to the read the VERY IMPORTANT A/N at the end of the chapter!

Shawn (age: 14)

*Flashback*

"I want you to have a goodnight sleep baby, momma will see you in the morning. Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight mommy," you said as your mother walked out of the room.

You went to bed smiling, knowing that you would wake up to the smell of pancakes in the morning, and your mother ready to greet you in the kitchen, what you didn't know was your mother was very sick, she never showed she was sick, she never acted sick. But she was, and the doctor had said she did not have much longer to live.

*The Next Day*

You woke up and smelled...nothing? This was very unusual, your mom was always up before you were. Your dad was not here because he chose his music career over his own family.

You got up out of your bed, and went into your moms room, and saw here spread out across the bed.

"Momma?" You shook her lightly.

"Momma?!" You said starting to panic, while shaking her.

"Mommy, mommy wake up!!" You cried.

"Mommy please please wake up. I need you, please!!"

*Flashback over*

That happened 10 years ago, and it scared you for life. Your own mother died right in front of you, and you could not do a single thing.

You were currently staying at your aunts house. You had no friends; ever since the event happened, you became depressed, and decided to shut everyone out of your life. Your aunt took you in at the age of 5, and you lived at her house ever since. Your father, Shawn Mendes, heard about your mothers death, but didn't show up to the funeral, because of a "last minute tour offer".

"Y/n sweetie?" Your aunt said walking into your room.

"Yes?" You said blankly.

"You have a guest that I really think you should see."

You were surprised. You never really had any so called, "guests". You were a very anti-social person, and never really liked showing too much expression towards someone else.

You groaned as you got out of bed, and walked down the stairs. Your eyes grew wide, you could not believe who you were staring at. Shawn Mendes, your father.

"Y/n?" He said smiling.

You didn't say word, you just stood there, doing absolutely nothing. He went over to hug you, and you slightly hugged back.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long?" He asked.

"I'm fine," you said with no expression.

He looked disappointed.

The room became silent until your aunt spoke up, "Well I hope you too have fun time finally living together. I'll see you all soon!" She pulled out a random luggage with a bunch of your clothes in it.

"What moving?! But aunt-"

"You'll have so much fun with your dad, sweetie."

"But aunt-"

"Bye!" She said shutting the door in your face.

You walked over to your dad's car with your luggage. He tried to help you put your luggage in the back, but you just nudged him out of the way. The car ride back to his house, was very awkward.