Chapter 2: Soccer

Just want to say that I like EXO and the characters used in this story is nothing like the real ones! Blackpink and other groups as well!

Enjoy ~

-----

Taehyung rests his chin on his hand, a bit annoyed by the elder's entrance [A/N: Jungkook is older in this story]. He bets Jungkook doesn't even know his name, but he for sure does know Taehyung's sickness. Jungkook has been on the sideline to all the horrible comments and teases Taehyung has received from the elder's two best friends, Suho and Lay.

For some reason, they always have an urge to annoy Taehyung, even giving him a 'friendly' push once in a while. Maybe it's fun since Taehyung has no way to defend himself.

The trio sits down by one of the tables, making the kids who are already sitting there, move away in fear.

Why's anyone scared of them anyway? And why does everyone love them at the same time? Taehyung keeps questioning himself about those things but ends up ignoring it. The three have been nothing but mean to him, so why bother paying attention to them.

"Ugh, your best friends are here," Jin comments, giggling slightly. Taehyung just gives his arm a push. This is going to be a long year.

- Time skip -

Taehyung hears his alarm clock ring. It's so annoying he almost throws his phone against the floor on purpose. But he gets himself together and turns it off before sitting up. His eyes are trying to open up, but it seems harder than usual. Jin's already awake, fixing his hair slightly in the mirror before looking up.

He giggled at the younger's condition. 

"Good morning beautiful" he says, trying not to make fun of Taehyung's crazy hair that's pointing in every direction. Taehyung doesn't really seem to notice Jin's comment, too tired to even focus on the stairs not far from his bed.

A few minutes pass before Jin walks up the stairs and almost kicks Taehyung down from the loft. Morning person? Yeah Nah.

Taehyung slowly walks to the bathroom and gets himself ready. They're having PE. Of all the things the teachers could have chosen, they chose to place PE as the first lesson.

Jin finally pushes Taehyung out the door, walking towards the locker room. 

"This is so stupid. Why do we need PE? Is playing soccer going to give me a job?" Taehyung asks dropping his hands in frustration as he exhales dramatically. Jin giggles. "No, but it does something for your health, which is needed for a sleepyhead like you. Sometimes I wonder if you're even alive when I try to wake you up..." Jin giggles. Taehyung has never been a morning person, not a very athletic one either... but he does like dancing with Jimin once in a while.

Taehyung places his cap on his head, trying to hide his tired eyes. The weather is surprisingly good, but Taehyung still feels a little cold as they step outside the dorm. Jimin meets them on their way, the locker rooms are right behind the gym.

"Hey guys! Wow Taehyung, you look like a model," Jimin giggles slightly, looking at the boy's tired eyes

"Hey guys! Wow Taehyung, you look like a model," Jimin giggles slightly, looking at the boy's tired eyes. He isn't lying though.

"At least I don't look like a lollipop," Taehyung signs, referring to Jimin's pink hair. He had it colored recently, needed a change.

"Dude, I'm changing the fashion world," Jimin speaks

"Dude, I'm changing the fashion world," Jimin speaks. Jin pushes in.
"Pipe down you non-artists, no one beats me," he adds while closing his eyes and spreading his arms. The others start laughing, looking at Jin's pink shirt and tight jeans.

They kept laughing for a while, almost getting too late for PE.
Most of the locker room is already filled up. The three places themselves at the back of the room, changing quickly into their gym clothes.

Taehyung has just pulled his shirt over his head when he spots Jungkook in the corner of his eye. Sure, he hates the guy more than anything, but those muscles. Damn.

Taehyung mentally slaps himself. Stop it! Jungkook is the worst, stop thinking about him!

He shakes his head, causing his hair to fall in his eyes. Don't fucking get started. He feels his lower parts heating up. Goddammit.

He quickly pushes his hair back and places the cap back on. Jin and Jimin are finished changing too. They all walk towards the door and outside in the sun.

When all the boys are gathered, the teacher starts explaining the rules before picking team captains. Obviously, Jungkook is captain of the first team, since he seems to be good at everything. Annoying.
The other captain is some guy from another class Taehyung can't even remember the name of.

They slowly start picking teams. Both Jimin and Jin end up on team two.

Taehyung is last, together with a guy from the other class who has a broken arm. He still wants to participate for some reason, where Taehyung would almost break a leg on purpose to avoid playing this shitty game called soccer. [A/N: Don't get me wrong, I love soccer😂]

Jungkook is tapping his chin a bit with his fingers, looking between the two boys. Taehyung just rolls his eyes, waiting for him to pick the other guy so they can start the game and get this over with.

"I'll take the mute," Jungkook says. Taehyung tries to ignore the rude comment as the everyone (except Jin and Jimin) giggles.

"What? You're deaf too?" Suho suddenly asks mockingly beside Jungkook. The group of boys loses it and starts laughing hysterically. 

Is that the best they can come up with?

Taehyung wishes he could have said that. Just opened his mouth and given them a comeback. But signing to them will just make it worse, they find that funny too.

The teacher calms them down by a nice 'shut up' like always, not giving a damn about the bullying going on. Just too much noise.

The younger sighs and walks to the first group, all either whispering or laughing at him.

Jin gives Taehyung a caring clap on the back. This makes the younger feel slightly better.

He follows the group, going to discuss 'tactics' or whatever.

_____

Edited: [x]