Chapter 14: Cabin

Jin and Taehyung are sitting next to each other on the bus towards the airport. Jimin is behind them, already sleeping against the window.

Taehyung has glanced in Jungkook's directions a few times, but the elder has simply ignored him like always. He's so fucking bipolar and it's starting to piss the younger off.

But he pushes the thought to the side, just trying to be excited about the trip. He has never been skiing before, but he's always up for a challenge. And Jin's a natural, so he can just teach him.

The bus ride wasn't long, and they quickly grab their luggage to get inside the airport once they arrived. The teachers are stressing around, trying to get control of the students.

"Damn, I hate flying" Jimin states, rubbing his eyes slightly. Jin nods in agreement.

"Yeah, lucky we're not celebrities, they fly all the time" the elder comments.

After checking in and going through security, the trio went for MacDonalds right away. Nothing's better than fast food while waiting.

"So, we will be living in cabins with two rooms, four in each" Jin says, looking at the picture showing the structure of a cabin.

"Nice, they're so big! The teacher really did go all out on this... no wonder they looked for the cheapest week" Jimin adds. Taehyung gets more excited. It looks like a nice place to stay.

- Time skip -

The flight is fast, and there isn't much turbulence, even though Jin and Jimin are frightened the whole time.

They are now waiting for their suitcases. It's cold inside the airport, a lot of Japanese people walking around.

Some girls try to hit on Jin, but he quickly dismisses them eyeing Namjoon who doesn't seem to notice. The elder pouts and Taehyung claps his shoulder in support.

"Students gather here please," Hoseok is the one yelling. They only have a small bus ride to the cabins, so they are going to know their rooms now.

"We have found 7 instructors who will get a team each depending on skill. They will be in cabin together."

"Jin, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung will be in one room in cabin one." The guys high-five each other.

"The other room will be Namjoon, Suho, Lay, and Jungkook."

Jin's happy, Jimin's happy and Taehyung feels like crying.

His friends give him an 'I-feel-sorry-for-you look' and he just pouts as a response.

After clearing his mind, he figures it would be horrible to stay in the same cabin with Jungkook. He will probably ignore Taehyung to the fullest like it isn't bad enough already. He looks over at the said male.

The raven is resting on one leg, arms crossed and a careless look on his face. Jennie is by his side, talking about something while sliding her hand up and down Jungkook's muscular arm.

Taehyung fake gags at the sight, making Jimin and Jin look in the direction before giggling.

"Yeah, you really did capture the biggest fuckboy of them all..." Jin says, trying to make it funny but there's too much truth in his words. Taehyung hasn't noticed, but Jin has been feeling uneasy about the 'flirt' the two youngers have going on. He's scared Taehyung will fall for the other and get his heart broken.

"Yeah..." Taehyung just comments before giggling again.

All students are led to the busses and they are at the cabins after ten minutes. Room one from cabin one walks ahead, through the snow before going up the stairs to their cabin. Jin excitedly opens the door.

They step into a small entrance where they put their big jackets and shoes. After the entrance they are led directly into the living room, a kitchen to their left. There's one table with eight chairs and behind that a large couch. A staircase directs up to the two rooms. There are two hammocks in each.

They start unpacking and hears the others enter as well.

Yoongi comes into their room.

"H-Hi" Jimin stutters and Yoongi just waves tiredly at him. It seems like he needs a nap.

"Oh right. We need rules in here-" Jin flips his hair to the side.

"No fucking while others are in the room," he states making Jimin blush and Yoongi smirk.

"Sh-shut up! Not like that would happen," the smaller boy hits Jin's shoulder, but the elder just laughs it off. Taehyung laughs too. He wonders if he will even get to the point of a kiss.

They walk down again, meeting with the other room. They are all laying on the couch.

"How nice! We're with the freak, he's not even an instructor," Lay states and Sehun gets into a fit of laughter. Taehyung just ignores them.

"Oh and we're with the fuckboy trio! Try not to get aids while you're here," Jin snaps, making Jimin laugh out loud. Taehyung's dying too, and he doesn't miss the small twitch on the edge of Jungkook's mouth.

"Fuck you" Lay answers before ignoring them.

"Hey Yoongi, did you get the card?" Jungkook asks his roommate. The elder nods and hands him a black card.

They got money from the school but have to buy food themselves.

"Guess we need to make some system about whom does what in here," Namjoon speaks. The others nod in agreement.

It ends up with room one making the food and room two getting the groceries. Jin is good at cooking, so of course, he will have to do that.

Namjoon, Sehun, and Lay went for the supermarket. Jin's looking through the kitchen to see if there's any kind of food there.

"Aish... they definitely went easy on the food... JIMIN!" He yells, but there's no answer.

Taehyung's standing in front of the counter, Jungkook still laying on the couch behind them. That lazy ass didn't even go to get groceries.

"Where's Jimin and Yoongi?" the elder asks and Taehyung shrugs his shoulders.

"They're fucking, I can hear Jimin's moans..." Jungkook answers coldly.

"Omg can't they wait for a fucking day? What kind of a whore cabin is this?" Jin bursts out, annoyingly looking through the rest of the kitchen.

Taehyung taps the counter to make Jin look at him.

"I'll help you today hyung, Jimin can just do it tomorrow," he signs and Jin gives him a thankful smile.

Now they just wait for the others to return.

_____

Edited: [x]