Chapter 12: Bed*

It's shitty, but it's here 😂

-----

"I bet you had fun telling your friends about us fucking? Even though I clearly told you I would kill you if you did that," Jungkook lifts Taehyung up from the back of his thighs, kissing his neck all over.

Taehyung is getting placed on the bed, facing up towards Jungkook.

"Sorry" Taehyung finally signs, letting his hands fall back on the bed. He's so drunk. What was in those drinks? His head can't really comprehend it at the moment.

"You're sorry? Still gotta punish you though..." Jungkook presses his leg in between Taehyung's, pushing against his already half-hard member. The younger throws his head back in the pillows.

Jungkook smirks and goes back to the tanned neck. Taehyung can't help but shiver at the feeling, his body being even more sensitive due to the alcohol.

The raven pulls back and grabs Taehyung's shirt by the bottom, lifting it up. Taehyung puts his arms up, trying to cover himself, but Jungkook just grabs his wrists and pushes them over his head. Hard.

The younger exhales loudly, almost a moan. They maintained eye contact as Jungkook opens Taehyung's zipper, slowly lowering his hand over the boxers and grabbing around Taehyung's member.

His legs flew together by reflect. He's so turned on.

And god, he has been waiting for this moment.

The elder pushes his hips against Taehyung. 

"No running now puppy," Jungkook's voice is deep and hoarse, making a shiver run down Taehyung's spine. Taehyung feels his vision gets even blurrier, but he's still totally lost in Jungkook's eyes.

Before Taehyung can even act out, Jungkook rips his pants off and throws them on the floor. He grabs some lotion in the drawer and looks at Taehyung's exposed parts. He licks his lips.

Taehyung feels like he could pass out from the sight

Taehyung feels like he could pass out from the sight. So fucking sexy. How did he end here?

The elder putz the lotion over his fingers, approaching Taehyung's hole and pressing in. The younger gasps and grabs the bedsheets. The pressure makes Taehyung arch his back and Jungkook feels heat rush through him by the sight.

After a few minutes of prepping, Jungkook pulls his fingers out and starts lubing his dick over the condom. He leans forward and slowly presses into Taehyung. Yup, he definitely prefers boys.

The younger bites his lip, tightening his hands by the pain. He feels Jungkook fill him up, making the pain turn into pleasure soon after. His breath is getting harder as Jungkook starts moving. They were both getting sweaty, and Taehyung could have sworn Jungkook could kill with that look. His dark hair is sticking to his forehead as he pushes forward, making the younger shake.