Chapter 17: Basement*

Taehyung gaps as he feels the pressure of Jungkook pressing into him. They're currently in the washroom, pressed against the wall.

Taehyung has his hands on the cold cement, legs spread to the sides and head hanging low.

Jungkook stops as he has pressed all the way in, letting Taehyung adjust to the size. Jungkook sighs at the feeling, leaning his already sweaty fringe against the younger's back.

He doesn't know why he suddenly offered Taehyung this. Probably because he's pent up himself and Jennie isn't available? Maybe it's because he's starting to get a small addiction to Taehyung's soft skin and beautiful body?

What the fucks wrong with him?

He shakes the thoughts away and starts pulling back only to slam inside again. Taehyung exhales harshly as Jungkook starts pacing.

The elder thugs a handful of hair and clenches his jaw at the familiar feeling. He has had sex with males before, but he doesn't remember them being this tight. Being this good.

"Fuck-" he groans as he quickens his speed, slamming hard into the small brunette.

Taehyung bites his teeth together, loving the feeling of pain mixed with pleasure. He wants to moan and scream the elder's name, but obviously that's not possible.

His whole body bounces in pace with Jungkook's hips. His hands closed into fits and his teeth biting down into his lower lip to soothe the pain.

He yelps as Jungkook pulls out, grabs his waist to spin him around. The raven picks up one of Taehyung's legs eagerly before pushing in again, causing the brunette to gasp and hit his head against the wall.

The cold surface against his back holds him up as Jungkook now slams uncontrollably into him. Their skin slaps loudly and both pray none of the others are going down to wash clothes.

Taehyung taps on Jungkook's shoulder to inform him that he's reaching his high. The raven just grunts and slams even harder, almost losing his balance.

FUUUUCK, Taehyung screams in his head. He feels his stomach tighten in the familiar knot as he drags his nails down Jungkook's back.

The elder seems to be reaching his limit as well. Without warning, he bites down on Taehyung's shoulder, breaching the smooth skin.

Taehyung feels the rush of pain hit him just before he comes all over his and Jungkook's torso.

The raven follows quickly, slamming one last time inside before releasing in the condom. His pace now slows completely, and he gives a few half-hearted thrusts before looking up at Taehyung.

Their lips meet shortly in a kiss before the elder pulls out and takes the condom off. Taehyung leans against the wall for a minute, still totally high from that.

This trip might be worth it anyway.

Jungkook is quick to pull his clothes on, throwing a towel to Taehyung so he can clean up.

"No telling anyone," Jungkook repeats and Taehyung nods quickly. The younger sighs as Jungkook disappears through the door.

Don't even think about it, Kim Taehyung!

He scolds himself and gets his clothes on quickly before heading out.

- Time skip -

Jin is in the kitchen, humming happily as he stirs the sauce. Taehyung looks fondly at his Hyung, wondering how he got so lucky.

"And then, he fell on his butt, it was so cute!" the elder squeaks at the memory of Namjoon trying to act cool but failing horribly because of his clumsiness. Taehyung can relate to that much at least...

The brunette has decided not to tell about his 'date' with Jungkook in the basement. Jin will just lose his shit again.

Just as that thought passes through, the door to room two opens at the trio step outside.

Jungkook lazily walks to the isle beside Taehyung, looking at Jin.

"Is the dinner ready soon?" he asks, not noticing the sudden nervousness in Taehyung's eyes.

"You should be happy I'm even making it for you." Jin spits back.

"I could do it just as well."

"Watch your words or I'll poison you."

Jungkook chuckles slightly before going to the couch to lay down.

Taehyung follows him with his eyes before he feels an arm getting thrown over his shoulders.

"Hey freak, how was the skiing lesson? You looked pretty bad to me" Lay mocks. Taehyung raises an eyebrow and smacks the other's arm away.

"None of your business" he signs, but obviously Lay hasn't been paying attention in the language classes.

"Sorry, I don't speak alien," Lay makes a grimace and Suho laughs out loud.

"Leave him alone pricks or you won't get dinner!" Jin jumps in from the side, a threatening ladle in his hand.

"Whatever mom," Lay teases before joining Jungkook on the couch, Suho quickly following.

Taehyung looks irritated at the raven. How can he be friends with such assholes? And totally ignoring what they are doing to Taehyung?

The younger sighs and rest his head on his hand, looking back at Jin. He and Jimin being the only people still caring for his mute ass.