Epilogue

"I'm still very sorry... I was just so scared of what others though of me, so I wasn't thinking straight... it must have been so annoying," Jungkook sighs.

Taehyung had stayed by the elder's side the last few days, therefore they had a lot to talk about.

Taehyung smiles and grabs his hand. He was so mad at Jungkook doing all this time, but with good reasoning. So he's glad the elder is finally willing to speak with him about it.

"It's okay jungkook, I'm just glad you have apologized. And what you did in the cafeteria... that just made it all clear for me. I'm proud of you," Taehyung states.

They don't have to be scared anymore. Now, they might be able to live a free life for good.

Jungkook chuckles slightly at that statement.

"I wonder what the others think of me now..."

"Don't worry about them, they aren't worth your time," Taehyung deadpans. Jungkook chuckles and nods. He gently pulls Taehyung in for another kiss.

Considering the situation he's currently in, he's glad to at least have Taehyung by his side. The younger has helped him with all the new challenges his life will now suffer from.

His heart and mind is still having a hard time accepting that a part of him has been lost, but there's not really much he can do about it except getting used to it.

Their little moment is interrupted when Jin comes in the door.

"Um Tae, can you come outside for a second?" he asks.

Taehyung frowns at him before looking back at Jungkook, just to make sure he can leave.

Jungkook nods with a smile and gives his lips a peck. He needs some time with his mind anyway.

Taehyung stands and follows Jin outside. They have all spend most of the time in the hospital, wanting to be there for Jungkook.

"What's the matter?" the brunette asks as they enter the hall that leads to the cantine.

"Bogum is here," he answers shortly and Taehyung immediately tenses. The way he literually ran from Bogum was not okay, not considering that they were actually 'together.'

He gulps as they keep going. What should he say? Sorry?

Taehyung doesn't even know what to do. He has somewhat forgiven Jungkook, not that it's supposed to be the drama being discussed, considering he can't fucking walk but still...

They finally reach the destination, and Bogum is indeed sitting right there by one of the tables, speaking with Jimin.

Soon, they look up to see Jin and Taehyung joining them, awkward tension immediately filling the already strained atmosphere.

"So... I think Jimin and I will go get something for lunch, right Jimin?" Jin is quick to find an escape. It wasn't their talk after all.

"Yeah, good idea Hyung, we'll be back later," Jimin adds, glad to be able to get away from there.

They stand, even though they had barely been sitting in the first place, and heads for the exit.

Taehyung and Bogum look after them, kind of lost about where this conversation should start.

Taehyung fiddles a little with his hands before he hesitantly raises them.

"So... I'm glad you could come by. I-I'm sorry I kind of left you there..." he says, waiting nervously for the other's reply.