Chapter 25: Sheets*

Full smut chapter (absolutely horrible) because I think I'll be double updating today <3 (And sorry for the long wait!)

__________

Taehyung gasps as he feels another lube-covered finger enter him, making him arch his back that was resting on the soft covers on Jungkook's bed.

The two had discreetly left the garden and sneaked their way to Jungkook's dorm. Yoongi had informed Jungkook earlier that he would go home due to a family emergency, leaving the room alone for them.

"You like that?" Jungkook asks before wetting his lips so they are glistering beautifully. Taehyung is totally dazed from the pleasure Jungkook has been giving him, causing him to nod without hesitation.

Jungkook smiles before leaning down to kiss the other's tanned chest. He's already painfully hard from seeing Taehyung like this. They haven't done anything sexual in days now, so it feels good to be back again.

The raven presses his third finger inside, making the smaller's breath hitch and his body trash around slightly. Jungkook keeps violating his bottom while running his lips up and down the soft skin. The taste and scent of Taehyung make him almost shake with lust.

After a few more minutes of teasing and prepping the younger, Jungkook stands up from the bed and frees his erection. His pants fall to the floor and he quickly steps out of them before climbing back onto the bed.

Taehyung watches his every move. His eyes only half-lidded, mouth open, and chest rising with every breath.

He looks stunning.

"Needy much?" Jungkook smirks as he grabs a condom from the table beside them, opening it up and sliding it over his throbbing length.

"Asshole," Taehyung has the energy to sign, but his arms quickly fall back down beside his body. He's already exhausted, but that doesn't stop him from feeling so incredibly turned on.

Jungkook chuckles as he hocks his arms underneath Taehyung's legs and lifts them up so they are over his shoulders. Taehyung lets out something close to a yelp, staring at the other who is now lining them up with each other.

Slowly, he starts sinking into the other's warmth, watching how Taehyung face grimaces, dealing with the pain by biting his lip. Jungkook can't help but feel his own face and jaw clench at the pleasure, feeling the heat around his cock.

He lets himself get fully inside before slowly pulling back out. Taehyung eyes open slowly, but as soon as Jungkook slams back inside him, they fall shut. His mouth opens in a silent scream, his hands tightening around the sheets of the bed.

Jungkook starts slamming into the other with a ruthless pace, loving the familiar feeling of skin against skin. He goes as fast as he can, only sometimes slowing down to go balls deep and stare at Taehyung's pleasured expression.

Taehyung feels tears brim in his eyes as Jungkook slaps extra hard inside him, the sound of skin against skin filling the dorm so both of them fear for a second that they will be heard. Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's sweaty neck, grabbing onto him for dear life.

He stares at Jungkook's handsome face, seeing the black locks fall over his eyes. His skin is shining and his mouth is agape to breathe probably.

Their eyes meet and they stare at each other as they go even faster. Jungkook is the one to lean in and smash their lips together. Taehyung immediately opens up and lets the other explore everything, but only shortly, before they are both running out of breath.

Jungkook then slips out of the other before sitting up, pulling Taehyung onto his lap. The younger gets the hint and grabs Jungkook's cock before aligning it with his hole. He bites his lip and throws his head back as he slowly lowers himself.

Jungkook feels his stomach turn at that. No matter how hard he tries to ignore his mind and heart, he can't. Taehyung is so beautiful.

The younger lies one hand on Jungkook's shoulder, the other is tangled in the black hair. He starts lifting himself up and down, loving how deep Jungkook gets in positions like these. Jungkook's large hands settle on the other's hips to help him move.

Taehyung starts feeling the familiar knot in his stomach, knowing he's close to his climax. Seeing how Jungkook's abs are flexing and how he starts tightening his grip on Taehyung's sides tell that he's near his high as well.

Taehyung's head falls back again when Jungkook starts moving up against him, increasing the speed. The younger starts clapping Jungkook's shoulder, clearly telling him that's he will come really soon.

"Me too-" Jungkook grunts. He can't help but throw Taehyung back on his back before ramming into him and leading them both to their finish.

If Taehyung could have screamed, he would have gotten the attention of the entire dorm. His mouth opens wide, eyes shutting tightly and his whole body shakes in pleasure.

Jungkook growls before coming, filling the condom. He starts slowing his pace a lot, riding out both of their orgasms.

After a few seconds of panting and slow movements, Jungkook comes to a stop and pulls out. He takes the condom off and knots it before throwing it in the trashcan beside the bed. When he's done, he lets himself fall down on top of Taehyung.

Taehyung is surprised by that. Normally, Jungkook won't cuddle afterwards, so it's new for him. He responds without hesitation and wraps his arms around the other's large body.

Jungkook rests his head on the brunette's shoulder, taking in the scent. For some reason, he feels so comfortable like this. It's not the same when he's with other hook-ups, there he almost runs out of the bed when they are done.

He can't stop his mouth from turning slightly upwards when Taehyung's slender hands start running up and down his back. They care for his spine and lower back, making Jungkook feel a weird sensation in his gut.

They lie like that for what feels like hours, just fondling and caressing for each other until Taehyung gets up to take a shower. He should be getting back to his dorm, Jin is probably wondering where he is.

"I have to go," Taehyung says as he walks back into the room, throwing his used towel on Jungkook's chair. He can't make it far though before he's grabbed and pulled down. With his eyes blown wide he lands on the elder's lap, staring into the other's brown ones.

"I will call you tomorrow," he whispers, having their faces close to each other. Taehyung is still surprised by how Jungkook is suddenly acting all... boyfriend like? He can't help but smile and nod, playing a little with the back of Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook leans in and kisses him again. They have been kissing a lot this time and Taehyung absolutely loves it. It's like they have kissed for years, fitting perfectly together.

When he pulls away, he stands back up and starts walking towards the exit.

"Don't miss me too much," he teases. Jungkook just chuckles and looks at Taehyung's ass all the way out of the room.

He gets lost in his own thoughts when the other has left, staring into space. He almost misses the knock that appears on his door. With a frown he stands up to answer it. Not a lot of people visit his dorm at this time.

He wonders who it might be.