Chapter 26: Rushed

Double update as promised. I hope I'm not rushing this story<3

__________

Taehyung smiles like an idiot when he lands on Jin's bed. He has been feeling so happy all the way back to his dorm, not even having the energy to walk up the stairs to his own bed. His stomach is filled with butterflies, a dreamy look painting his eyes.

"Excuse me. If you just got laid, please don't throw yourself on my precious bed," the said elder comments as he walks out of the bathroom.

"I showered," Taehyung throws back.

"So you did get laid? Oh please don't tell me it was with Jungkook-"

"He apologized."

"I don't care if he did. He was an asshole against Bogum, you shouldn't spend time with him," Jin hisses. Immediately he's in a bad mood. He doesn't understand why Taehyung will go back to someone like that.

"Just let me deal with my life, thank you," Taehyung signs before turning on their small television.

Jin shakes his head at him, walking over to fold some of his newly washed clothes.

"Do you have the first lesson off tomorrow?" Jin asks, looking back quickly to see the other nod. They don't have sign language tomorrow since Hoseok is on a trip away from school, so they can sleep longer than usual.

Jin still has the first lesson though, so he will get up early anyway, Taehyung's lucky.

They settle on watching some tv for the rest of the evening, Jin's bad mood not being enough to ruin Taehyung's good one. He smiles at the smallest things, dancing along to the music played on the television.

Whatever happened this afternoon, it has made him too happy for his own good.

_____

Taehyung wakes up with a yawn, stretching his body under his comforter. Jin has already left the dorm, so he lies down for just a few minutes extra. With another stretch, he finally gets himself together and gets up.

He grabs some clothes and heads to the bathroom to get ready. Sometimes it surprises him how messy his hair can get while sleeping. He looks like a hedgehog.

After fighting for a few minutes to get his hair down and curse at the mirror, he walks out of the bathroom and grabs his backpack. He heads out of the dorm and down the hallway to go to class. On the way, he holds a hand in front of his mouth every time he yawns.

He's a little lost in his own thoughts until he hears some whispers around him. Some of them are looking slightly at him, but at the same time, whatever gossip that's going around doesn't seem to be about him.

He frowns as he keeps walking, people are still standing in smaller groups and showing their phones to each other or whispering in each other's ears.

Taehyung finally spots a familiar face, seeing Jimin not far from him. The elder is looking rather... agitated? With an even deeper frown Taehyung walks over to him and taps his shoulder.

"Tae!" Jimin jumps in surprise, but also slight... relief.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asks, clearly feeling that something's off. Jimin raises an eyebrow at the other, wondering why he didn't know.

"You don't know? Omg, I thought Jin went to get you!?" Jimin panics. They must have missed each other when Taehyung went outside.

Taehyung gets even more confused by that. He grabs Jimin's shoulders to make him calm down, looking at him.