Chapter 18: Weird*

Check out my other stories!

Brothers💖

A short one called contrary💖

I just finished my third book 'Home' as well!😘

_____

Taehyung and Jungkook are in a car. More specifically, Hoseok's car.

Being a teacher has is perks, so he can drive here himself instead of taking the bus.

"Fuck, come here," Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hips and forces his member inside the other again, making Taehyung fall a bit and hit his head against the door, but he doesn't really notice.

His hands try aimlessly to get a hold of something, finally finding support on the headrest. His mouth is open, pants escaping his lips.

Jungkook closes them off though, adding his tongue right away. Taehyung can't hold back from grabbing around the elder's cheeks, pulling him closer. He can't get enough of that warmth.

The car shakes, making them wonder why no one has noticed them yet.

The car is parked behind one of the shelters where there's currently a party going on. It was a weak attempt from Taehyung as he saw Jungkook walk outside. He quickly followed and they barely had to look at each other before they were in each other's throats against Hoseok's Audi. The teacher being stupid enough to leave the vehicle open.

Taehyung shuts his eyes as his prostate gets violated, leaving his body shaking from the pleasure. Maybe the alcohol has something to do with it again.

The younger looks up at Jungkook, lifting his hand and sliding it through the black locks. The elder speeds up and grabs around Taehyung's wrist, forcing the hand away.

Their lips meet again.

Taehyung can't remember how many times they have had sex by now. He definitely doesn't regret joining this trip. They have fucked everywhere. In the showers, bathrooms, basement - hell they are fucking in their teacher's car right now.

Jungkook grunts as he reaches his orgasm for the second time this evening, Taehyung following. The raven falls against the other's chest, both panting.

Taehyung sneaks an arm around Jungkook's back, but this seems to make something click in the elder's mind and he quickly pulls back.

He has his clothes on in a matter of seconds, stepping outside the car like nothing ever happened. Taehyung sighs, feeling the alcohol make his head spin.

He wants to cuddle with Jungkook... he has tried, but Jungkook always seems to pull away and escape the younger's embrace and it's starting to piss Taehyung off.

Sure, they are just fuckbuddies, but it's not nice being abandoned like some sex doll. Yet, that's all Taehyung is. Some stupid sex toy for Jungkook to fuck.

And he hates it, but he just can't get enough of Jungkook. Can't get enough of the sex and those small seconds of embrace before Jungkook rapidly escapes.

God, he's so fucked.

- Time skip -

Jin stumbles into the cabin, so drunk he can barely stand on his own legs. Namjoon follows quickly, a hand securely around the elder's waist.

They are the only ones in the cabin, one being tipsy and the other being hopelessly drunk.

"Namjoonie ~ come to my room-" Jin throws his arms around the younger's neck, capturing his lips in a kiss.

Namjoon sighs and kisses back slightly. He drags Jin to the room upstairs and forces him onto the bed.

"I'm sorry Hyung, but you're too drunk," Namjoon states.

"I'm nowt!" the other giggles and steals another kiss. Namjoon forces himself to pull away and tuck the elder in the blankets. He looks cute all wrapped up to the chin.

"Sleep now," Namjoon kisses his forehead and sits on the edge of the bed, waiting for Jin to fall asleep.

It doesn't take many minutes before Jin's passes out.

Namjoon smiles and leaves the room. He hears the front door open and shut. He walks to the living room to check who it is.

Taehyung's shape slowly stumbles inside, still slightly influenced by the alcohol. He has a rather pained expression on his face, a hand resting on his lower back.

"Taehyung?" the younger flinches as he spots Namjoon in the distance.

"Oh Namjoon, you scared me..."

"Sorry," Namjoon apologies.

"A-Are you alright?" he asks. He knows he and the younger aren't much more than familiars, but he still feels like asking the harmless question.

"Depends on how you define alright," Taehyung smiles slightly, falling onto the couch.

Namjoon sits beside him.

"Feelings suck," the brunette uses his last energy to sign.

Namjoon frowns, wondering what the younger is referring to.

"Yeah..."

They just sit like that in silence for a while before Taehyung encourages himself to ask something.

"Hyung... do you think I'm weird?"

Namjoon is shocked by the question. He didn't expect that. But he knows the feeling of being sad and needing to ask someone you aren't familiar with.

"N-No, I think you're kind, and Jin has only told me good things about you" he comes up with. He's not lying, but it's hard to tell how he feels about Taehyung. Are they even friends?

Taehyung just nods and looks down again.

"You must be the only one..."