Chapter 8: Shower

The pain rushes through Jungkook as his mother slaps the side of his face.

"Who the hell do you think you are Jeon Jungkook? Getting F on a math exam?" his mother spits through her teeth. Jungkook just looks straight behind her, waiting for the next slap.

"I didn't raise you like this. Math is a main subject!" her words are cold, not angry just emotionless. Like she always is.

Jungkook nods. "I'm sorry".

"You better be. What will your father say?" his mother looks at her nails, making sure everything is still sitting right.

They are getting ready for a party with one of their clients. Luckily Jungkook's father has left before them, not hearing Jungkook's grades yet.

Jungkook is not in his formal clothes yet, he has just stepped inside.

"Go take a shower and hurry up, we can't be late."

Jungkook does as he's told and runs past his mother up the stairs. They live in the richest part of Seoul in a big house. Jungkook never had problems with money, but his parents are strict as fuck.

Jungkook throws his bag aggressively on the floor. Fucking shit. Math is a shitty subject, of course he's going to fail!

He almost knocks the shower door down after undressing, turning on the hot water.

He feels his breath getting shaky. If anyone ever sees him like this they won't be able to recognize him. 'Cause Jungkook never shows this side of himself. And he is never gonna fucking let his mother make him.

His cheek is a bit swollen, still hurting from the slap. But he's getting used to it.

- Time skip -

Taehyung has avoided the elder. But not because he's trying too, but because Jungkook is nowhere to be found.

The younger has left Jin and Jimin by the table and walked to Jungkook's room. He still has to tutor him.

Yoongi opens the door.

"Hi. Where's Jungkook? I have to tutor him" Taehyung signs. The boys in the dorm were slowing getting used to sign language, so Yoongi understands right away.

"He left 3 days ago, something important with his family's business I think," Yoongi explains, surprisingly careless. Taehyung nods.

He has felt a huge urge to see the elder again. To see his eyes, touch his hair, feel his lips- just having sex with him again. He's so pent up and it has barely been 3 days. Taehyung is annoyed with himself. Why the fuck does he want it so bad? It was so freaking painful.

But the elder's embrace is somehow captivating for Taehyung, making him 'try to avoid' Jungkook, but at the same time try to accidentally knock into him in the halls. But he hasn't seen him, and now he knows why.

He says bye to Yoongi and walks back to his room. Jin and Jimin are already inside, playing video games on the PlayStation.

"That's so cheaty! Fucking wallhack" Jin complains as he's shot once again in Call Of Duty.

"No, you just suck," Jimin answers, giggling while earning a slap on the back from Jin. The elder throws the controller on the bed and leans back.

"What? Rage quitting already?" Jimin laughs. Jin just kicks him and then spots Taehyung enter the room.

"Yo, Taehyungie, wanna play?" the elder asks, smiling. The younger just shakes his head "I'm tired, I'll just take a nap."

"Fine, we'll be quiet" Jin adds, grabbing the controller again.

- Time skip -

"Jesus calm down, it's a fucking poster," Jin says. It's Monday, 7:30 am and they are about to go down to the sign lesson.

"Why the fuck is she biting her finger like that? It's not sexy at all!" Taehyung is referring to the poster on the wall of a model, biting her finger.

"What does it matter Taehyung?"

"It's fucking annoying? When do they learn that's a fucking turn off?" he throws his arms up in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong? You have been a dick all morning and that fucking poster didn't do shit, stop complaining!" Jin snaps, pulling his shirt on.

"Come on, we have to go now."

Taehyung follows the elder annoyed. He doesn't know why he's acting like a child, everything just seems to annoy him right now.

They sit inside the hall, meeting Jimin on the way. Taehyung looks around. Jungkook isn't there.

But it doesn't take long before the door is pushed open like usual, and the trio walks inside. Taehyung looks at Jungkook. He has his usual emotionless expression, not sparing Taehyung a glance.

"And then she fucking came," Lay says throwing his arms to the sides like it was the weirdest thing that could happen.

"Yeah, and then she fucked Jungkook afterward! Fucking whore," Suho adds, making Lay giggle. Jungkook doesn't react at all, just keeps walking towards the table.

Taehyung doesn't know why, but he's annoyed by that statement. Not like they aren't whores themselves.

- Time skip -

The boys are now done with PE. They have been told to take showers at their dorms since the once in the locker room are broken.

Jin is fast. "I'll start, " he says, walking ahead. Taehyung rolls his eyes, now he has to wait and be cold.

He's slowly walking towards his room but then remembers something. He has to tutor Jungkook today, but they didn't arrange a time yet. The younger stops and turns around, heading for the other room.

He slowly knocks on the door, but there's no answer. The door isn't locked, so Taehyung opens it slightly. He'll just leave a note or something.

The notebook is almost spent, but there are some sides left. So, Taehyung pulls one out and writes on it. He doesn't realize the shower door open.

"What are you doing?" a warm whisper hits Taehyung's ear and he flinches violently. He gets totally red as he swings his arms around, trying to explain himself.

"Don't do it that fast, I don't understand," Jungkook says.

Taehyung looks at him. His hair is wet, falling over his forehead. A towel is wrapped around his waist, but his upper body is free, showing his muscles. Gulp.

"I-" Taehyung tries to explain something, but he just can't get his eyes of Jungkook's muscular body.

"Like what you're seeing, puppy?" Jungkook teases, walking even closer to Taehyung.

The younger feels his lower parts heating up again. He just wants to jump onto Jungkook and make him fuck him all night.

"Won-won't Yoongi come back soon?" Taehyung asks. He's surprised Jungkook understands.

"Nah, he is practicing with his band, why do you ask?" the elder smirks, placing his hands on both sides of Taehyung, leaning against the table.

Taehyung's heart is beating so fast and he doesn't know what to do with his body. Or mind for that matter.

"Missed me?"

-----

I'm really not used to cursing that much, sorry 😂

And I guess this story turned out to have normal smut and not mild smut - sorry ~