Chapter 5: Tutor

Sorry, @minyoongis_lips and everyone else😂 Here's an update! Hope you enjoy!

-----

Taehyung is standing in front of Jungkook's dorm door. Fucking shit. Why does he have to go through hell just because that ass can't finish his tasks?

He pulls himself together and a few seconds pass before the door opens. It isn't Jungkook but his roommate. Yoongi right?

"What's up?" Yoongi asks, looking tiredly at Taehyung who just smiles at him, not really knowing what to do. He tries to sign, but the others have only had two lessons of sign language, so he doesn't expect Yoongi to get it.

He quickly pulls his notebook up and explains to Yoongi that he has to meet up with Jungkook. The elder huffs, "I think he went out on the field to play soccer or something". Taehyung sighs and rolls his eyes. That's starting to become his favorite move.

He thanks Yoongi and walks towards the exit. There's no way around this... Hoseok explained that Taehyung will never get a better grade in English if he doesn't help Jungkook. Like that has anything to with... anything.

Hoseok has explained that Jungkook will get a scholarship for his soccer, but he just sucks in school, so it's hard to give it to him. Taehyung is alright in school, but he really wants to improve his English. He needs a higher grade if he wants to get into his dream college.

He walks outside. The weather is still nice.

The soccer fields are empty, but Taehyung quickly spots Jungkook by one of the goals. He kicks the ball hard and makes it hit one of the corners perfectly. Taehyung admires his body for a while. So fucki-

NO! Taehyung curses at himself. Don't think about it! He's screaming gay. Goddammit. He shakes his head, making his hair fall in his eyes. He pushes it away with his fingers before looking up.

It's hard to describe how much he flinches and almost falls back when he sees Jungkook standing right in front of him. THE FUCK? That's some teleport shit!

Jungkook giggles at the younger's reaction. 

"Scared puppy?" Jungkook smirks with his hands on his sides. Taehyung quickly gets himself together, standing straight trying to intimidate the elder, but it doesn't work.

"Were we supposed to meet up now?" Jungkook asks, not caring in the least. Taehyung nods and looks angrily at the elder. Couldn't it have been someone else? No matter who, just not Jungkook...

"Whatever," he comments, turning around to leave Taehyung alone again. But the younger quickly grabs his arm, making him stop.

Jungkook looks around in confusion. Taehyung quickly let him go again. Damn biceps.

STOP!

He grabs his notebook and writes on it. Jungkook spares him a glance. The younger is writing fast, probably scared Jungkook will leave before he can finish.

The elder's eyes run up and down Taehyung's body. Features on point. Jungkook widens his eyes and takes a step back. What the fuck is he thinking?

 What the fuck is he thinking?

[A/N: Not red hair though ~]

Taehyung is done writing and shows the notebook to Jungkook. 'I won't pass English if you keep being a prick, just let me tutor you' it says. Jungkook tsks and looks back at Taehyung. He's pouting.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. Whatever.

"Fine, meet me in my room in 30 minutes," Jungkook instructs, walking over to his bag that's placed on one of the benches. Taehyung sighs in relief before turning around and walking away from the field. The sight of Jungkook makes something inside Taehyung twist. He doesn't know if it's in a good or bad way.

- Time skip -

Taehyung is in Jungkook's and Yoongi's room. Yoongi has left to be with some of his friends, he said he's in a band or something like that.

Taehyung is looking around the room. It is very plain, not any different from his own room, though Jin has hung up a lot of posters and flowers like it isn't gay enough.

The younger slowly walks over to the table. It says 'Jungkook' on the board, so he guesses Jungkook's on the ground level and Yoongi on the bed loft. Taehyung does see Yoongi as a person who will never climb those stairs though.

Taehyung looks over some of the pictures. Jungkook is on one of them and he looks hella fin-

 Jungkook is on one of them and he looks hella fin-

Taehyung clears his throat. It's an illusion, Jungkook's personality makes him ugly, no doubt. There're only pictures of nature and one of his soccer team.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice asks behind him, making Taehyung jump back and hit his hip on the table. He places a hand on it to soothe the pain, but his face is still showing a grimace.

Jungkook huffs before throwing his bag on the bed. His hair is wet from taking a shower, making Taehyung force himself not to look.

"It's not nice to pry retard," Jungkook adds, still a smirk on his face. Taehyung starts to hate the word 'retard' teen times more when it comes from Jungkook's mouth. But he ignores it and shows his notebook where it says 'let's just get it over with'.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders.

"You better make me fluent, or I'll never get my scholarship," he says in a hard tone, making Taehyung roll his eyes again.

"Whatever" Taehyung signs. Jungkook understood it. "Watch it," he warns and gives Taehyung's back a smack. It's so hard Taehyung almost loses his breath, stumbling forward.

Fucking idiot.

- Time skip -

Jin and Jimin are walking together. 

"How do you think it's gonna go? He won't get beaten up, right?" Jimin asks the elder nervously. Jin just claps his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Taehyung is stubborn as hell and I assure you I'll murder Jungkook in his sleep if he as much as touches a hair on Taehyung's head," Jin states confidently, almost shocking Jimin. But he knows it's true, Jin always has Taehyung's back.

Jimin exhales. "You're right... he can't talk but he sure as hell can give a comeback," he says while laughing slightly.

They keep walking towards the cafeteria. Wondering how long they will have to wait for Taehyung to join them.

_____

Edited: [x]