Chapter 10: Party

Taehyung knocks on the door. There's no answer.

He knocks again, harder this time. There's some scratching inside. Is Jungkook ignoring him?

The younger is getting impatient. They must work on the sign language assignment today or Jungkook will never get it done. He sighs and slowly opens the door.

It takes about a second for Taehyung to realize who's inside the room, and he doesn't like it and regrets ever opening the door. Lay and Suho are sitting on the floor with a PlayStation controller each. Jennie is sitting on the bed, she's one of the most beautiful girls at school and she sure as hell makes sure you know. She's trying to chat with Jungkook, who just looks at Taehyung with a cold stare.

"Hey, it's the retard," Lay comments moving his head away from the screen. Suho just keeps playing.

"What?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung doesn't really know what to say. He looks at his feet, feeling so uncomfortable being in the same room as them.

"If you don't have anything to say, leave," Jungkook's voice makes a cold shiver run down Taehyung's spine. So fucking-

"No, wait for a second." Lay stands up and walks towards Taehyung. The younger grabs the doorknob and tries to get out, but Lay smacks a hand right beside Taehyung's face, making the door close violently again.

"You want to leave?" Lay asks, staring into Taehyung's eyes, making his lips squeeze into a thin line.

Taehyung nods slightly, making Lay giggle. "Well, not without a little reward!" the smirk on Lay's lips gets bigger as he grabs Taehyung's hoodie and throws it over his head before punching him in the gut, making him fall to the ground.

 "Well, not without a little reward!" the smirk on Lay's lips gets bigger as he grabs Taehyung's hoodie and throws it over his head before punching him in the gut, making him fall to the ground

[A/N: This is what he looks like at the moment]

Taehyung coughs. The pain rushes through him as he holds his arms around his stomach. Fucking shit. Laughter occurs in the room, Suho almost falls back from laughter.

"Try calling for help little one, I'm sure they will come right away!" Lay spits, making Suho and Jennie laugh out loud. Jungkook's just sitting still, observing Taehyung and his pained expression. "Jesus, just get him out of here," Jennie comments, pushing her hair behind her shoulder before leaning in against Jungkook.

Taehyung feels the tears coming. No, he can't fucking cry here. He shakes his head and gives Lay the fuckfinger.

He feels himself getting lifted. Lay is grabbing his shirt, lifting him back on his legs. "Sure".

He opens the door and pushes Taehyung outside, making him fall on his ass. The door is closed again but Taehyung still hears the giggles inside.

He grabs around his stomach again, biting his lips as he sits on the cold floor, not knowing what to do. He was just supposed to help Jungkook, why the fuck would they react like that? He honestly only walked inside the room and BAAM getting fucking harassed already.