Chapter 29: Popcorn

Double update yay! I got this evening free so I was able to write. There probably isn't a lot of chapters left, I hope I'll get it finished soon. Thank you so much for reading, enjoy <3

__________

Bogum is sitting on the bed, staring at Taehyung as he walks back and forth, signing out curse words and other mean stuff about Jungkook's small clique. Bogum hasn't thought about that at all though, he has just observed the other.

He looks so pretty. And Bogum can't get that kiss out of his head. It's like he has traveled to heaven. This is what he wanted right from the start.

Still, he feels like he doesn't deserve it. He knows that Taehyung just acted that way because he was mad and due to a... certain someone who was always in the room. Yet, he can't help but be selfish and feel happy about Taehyung's actions.

"I'm sorry Bogum, I want to kick their asses so bad!" Taehyung says before sitting down beside him, huffing in annoyance. Bogum can't help but chuckle fondly.

"It's okay Tae, you have done more than enough for me," he answers. Taehyung goes quiet and looks at him. Taehyung doesn't know what to feel or do. Did he kiss Bogum solely to get to Jungkook, or was it more than that?

He doesn't know. He doesn't want to know.

"I'm sorry... for kissing you," he signs. Bogum smiles, a blush of pink painting his cheeks.

"I don't mind. At all," he says and feels himself lean closer. Taehyung sees where this is going and leans in as well. Maybe... maybe he can forget if he gives Bogum a chance? Maybe he can be happy with someone, for real this time.

Slowly, their lips seal together and work into a heated make-out session. Taehyung's hands wrap around the other's neck, pulling them closer to each other. Taehyung is now the experienced one, digging deeper into the other's innocent nature and controls it.

He loves it. Yet, he misses something.

He pushes that thought aside as they pull apart, staring at each other for a second. They both know that they can't but a label around this just yet, but it's definitely the beginning of something new and exciting.

Something Taehyung's heart might not be as prepared for as his mind is.

_____

Jungkook lies still, staring up at the ceiling. He can hear Jennie shuffle around, collecting her clothes so she can sneak her way back to her dorm.

Jungkook feels restless. Or maybe just tired? He doesn't know, but his body is totally drained for energy, both physically and mentally. He feels like the weight on his shoulders is just growing heavier and heavier for every second, pressing him deeper into a spiral of despair.

He hates this. But he doesn't have the guts to change it. His mind is playing tricks with his heart, telling it to do what's smart and not what's right.

It leaves his heart to suffer and slowly break. It hurts.

Jennie comes over and gives him a peck on the lips, letting her eyes glide down his neck and chest that's exposed from the blanket. They are lustful and there's a sense of pride in them. Jungkook has a feeling that he's a trophy, something Jennie finally got to collect.

It makes him feel disgusting and used. Yet, he doesn't have the power to change it because he was just like that himself. The way he treated Taehyung is the exact same as Jennie is treating him.

Aside from one thing. Love.

Jungkook can't run from it anymore. He has fallen. Or more like had fallen heavily for the other, but his thick skull wouldn't let him realize that in time. And even if he did, what would he have done about it?