Chapter 19: Flour

"Come on, it's one of the last days, you can do it!" Jin stubbornly forces Taehyung to make dinner tonight with no other than Jungkook.

Not on purpose? Yeah right.

Both of them are still slightly hangover from yesterday's party and on top of that, Taehyung's so sore he can barely fucking walk. He should be used to it by now.

They still have two days to go skiing, today being no different. Taehyung can already sense how freaking painful it's going to be for him, but he still wants to go.

He must admit, it has been rather entertaining to learn skiing. He's nowhere near the steeper slopes, but he's making progress.

Most of the guys are already out, giving lots of space for Jin and Taehyung to get into their outdoor clothes and ski boots. God, they are so heavy who made this!?

Taehyung grabs his skies and they walk to the near slopes, their groups already assembled and ready to learn today's lesson.

Jungkook eyes are on him and he gives a small smirk before focusing on the group.

What was that? Is he flirting?

Taehyung frowns and steps slightly closer to listen.

"Today, you'll learn how to brake easier and cooler." Of course, he must add 'cooler'.

He starts explaining how we shouldn't break with our skies pointing against each other [A/N: in my country, we call it a pizza brake or triangle break pfff]. Now, we must turn and have the skies parallel with each other, stopping sideways.

A.k.a. falling down the slope in a more hurtful and dangerous way.

It's kind of funny to stand at the top, watching how the team of inexperienced young males fall down the slope, trying to stop like the 'cool' kids that they definitely can't label themselves as.

"You too," Jungkook suddenly gives Taehyung a friendly push in the back, causing him to slowly slide forward.

Asshole.

Taehyung doesn't even get to try and stop correctly before he facepalms the ground. He might have to retract that statement about him making progress.

He hears the faint sound of Jungkook's laugh behind. He lifts his head from the cold snow and pouts, trying to get his skies in front of him.

"I recommend you try differently next time," Jungkook comes sliding down next to him, reaching a hand for the younger to hold.

"Well, if you didn't push me, I could have done it!" Taehyung gets up and huffs before crosses his arms in an offended manner. Jungkook can't help but giggle and looks around quickly.

As he sees there aren't many around them, he slides closer and gives Taehyung's now frozen lips a peck.

"Then do it big guy," the elder smirks and pats the other's bum before continuing down the slope.

Taehyung blushes madly and holds his hands to his cheeks. Why is Jungkook so freaking bipolar? Taehyung honestly can't read him.

The younger continues to be mad at Jungkook, for pushing him, through the whole day on the slope, aggressively ignoring the fact that they have to make dinner together later.

_____

Everyone is quick to escape into their rooms so they won't have to help with dinner. Lay doesn't miss the chance to whack Taehyung in the back of his head before following Suho into their bedroom.

Taehyung grumbles and is suddenly in a bad mood. Why are they so rude towards him? He hasn't done anything wrong goddammit.

He scratches his head and grumbly makes his way to the kitchen. He sees Jungkook on the sofa with his phone, earplugs in.

Taehyung sighs and first tries to knock on the table to get the other's attention. No reaction. He tries to make the microwave beep, but there's still no reaction. No way in hell he's walking all the way over to the couch.

He grabs a ladle and throws it. In contrast to Taehyung's horrible throwing skills, the ladle hits perfectly in the back of Jungkook's head, causing the elder to yelp and take a hand to his head in confusion.

He looks around and glares at the other.

"Help me with dinner," Taehyung tiredly signs. He earns a grumble and a flying ladle that luckily doesn't hit him.

He can't help but chuckle slightly as Jungkook stands up, still rubbing his head to soothe the pain. Welcome to my world, Taehyung thinks.

"Why the fuck am I allowing this shit?" the raven mumbles to himself. Taehyung ignores him and starts searching for the different things they need.

He pulls out some vegetables and other toppings. Jungkook starts looking over the recipe and they slowly get into a good rhythm.

They are just making pizza, so it's no big deal.

Taehyung starts working with the dough while Jungkook is chopping vegetables. The younger feels something inside him turn as he purrs flour over the dough, seeing his hands turn white.

He slowly looks over at Jungkook who's totally focused on the other side of the kitchen isle.

Should he do it?

YOLO!

Taehyung grabs a lot of flour from the table and blows it with all his power right into Jungkook's face.

God, how Taehyung begs for a camera right now.

Jungkook's head flinches in surprise, his hair slightly pushed back and face completely white. Taehyung can't hold it and gets into a fit of laughter.

He knows this could lead to his potential death, but what does he has to lose?

Jungkook puffs and some of the flour flies from his lips.

Taehyung is clutching his stomach, tears in his eyes from his soundless laughter. Jungkook lifts an eyebrow as he looks at the other, sliding his hands over his head to get the white powder off his skin.

"Now you've done it," without warning, he throws an equally huge amount at Taehyung, making the younger cough after some got into his mouth. He's still laughing though, so much his stomach is starting to ache.

He quickly grabs the flour bag and keeps throwing it at a now teasingly-fuming Jungkook. The elder breaks into one of his infamous (and beautiful) bunny-smiles before he rounds the table. Taehyung quickly tries to dodge him and run to the other side, but he concludes that it's a useless effort.

Jungkook is behind him and grabs tightly around his waist. His beautiful laughter fills the room together with Taehyung's panting, the younger still has the biggest smile on his lips.

He's quickly pushed against the isle's table and body tightly against Jungkook's larger one. He keeps giggling and holds around the elder's neck, loving the proximity.

They look into each others' eyes for a second, both still having fond expressions.

"You're such a tease," Jungkook whispers and Taehyung swears he could die from looking at that smile and those eyes.

"I've learned from the best," that was so cringy Taehyung, ew.

Before he can mentally scold himself further, his thoughts are cut by Jungkook connecting their lips in a heated kiss. He quickly melts into the feeling he's slowly growing used to, loving Jungkook's big hands around his waist and groin against his.

They keep making out, tongues clashing against each other and forgetting for a moment that they aren't alone in the house.

"WHAT'S THIS MESS!?"